Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Pasta Salad™ Creamy Parmesan Pasta Salad 6.2 oz. Box uploaded by Janine C.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Pasta, vegetable blend and seasoning, naturally flavored. see more...

• Does anyone add veggies to this product to make it a more filling m...2 Answers
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Beach Park , IL
I love this product. I've use this several times. I made this for a 4th of July party and add chicken and cheddar cheese. It turned out awesome. Try it and you can't go wrong with it. Very easy to make.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Foodie Expert
There is just something about Betty Crocker that you just know it is going to be good, this pasta salad is just another one of those things. Whenever we have a cookout my family and I pick up one of these delicious salads and makes it up. Goes great with our brats or burgers!
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Foodie Expert
haven't had it in awhile but the last i can remember, it was easy to make and everyone seemed to like it because i did not have any leftovers
Chanel M.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
Suddenly salad is a quick meal you can do it with tuna or chicken they both are so good
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Conover, NC
I love all the Suddenly Salads from Betty Crocker. I can't decide if the creamy parmesan or the bacon ranch is my favorite, but they are all delicious!! So easy to make, and fast too!
Angela J.
Angela J.
Cohasset, Ca
LOVE Suddenly Salad! Very quick and inexpensive and the flavors are oh so yum! Add chicken, veggies, andything you like for a full, robust meal. Also great like it is as a side dish or a quick snack. YUMM-O!!!
Janine C.
Janine C.
Foodie Expert
This is the first suddenly salad product we haven't liked. Nobody in my family wanted to eat it. I don't know if it's from making it with mayo or maybe we got a bad box...but it smelled and tasted terrible! we normally love the regular and other flavors, but not this one!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Livonia, MI
Foodie Expert
I like how convenient and easy this is. Plus you can make it your own by adding veggies or cheese and it doesn't ruin the outcome
Allison W.
Allison W.
My favorite in the suddenly pasta line! It is creamy and tastes so good! Price is great on this product too!
Maricella Z.
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
Bake or boil some chicken, add it in this great salad mix. great with tuna as well
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Does anyone add veggies to this product to make it a more filling meal?