Add a Photo

By BETTY CROCKER
Pasta, vegetable blend and seasoning, naturally flavored.
Photo (1)
Janine C.
Janine C.

This is the first suddenly salad product we haven't liked. Nobody in my family wanted to eat it. I don't know if it's from making it with mayo or maybe we got a bad box...but it smelled and tasted terrible! we normally love the regular and other flavors, but not this one!
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Beach park, Il

I love this product. I've use this several times. I made this for a 4th of July party and add chicken and cheddar cheese. It turned out awesome. Try it and you can't go wrong with it. Very easy to make.
Angela J.
Angela J.
Cohasset, Ca

LOVE Suddenly Salad! Very quick and inexpensive and the flavors are oh so yum! Add chicken, veggies, andything you like for a full, robust meal. Also great like it is as a side dish or a quick snack. YUMM-O!!!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Conover, NC

I love all the Suddenly Salads from Betty Crocker. I can't decide if the creamy parmesan or the bacon ranch is my favorite, but they are all delicious!! So easy to make, and fast too!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Livonia, MI

I like how convenient and easy this is. Plus you can make it your own by adding veggies or cheese and it doesn't ruin the outcome
Allison W.
Allison W.

My favorite in the suddenly pasta line! It is creamy and tastes so good! Price is great on this product too!
Chanel M.
Chanel M.
Buffalo, NY

Suddenly salad is a quick meal you can do it with tuna or chicken they both are so good
Maricella Z.
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA

Bake or boil some chicken, add it in this great salad mix. great with tuna as well
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania

Does anyone add veggies to this product to make it a more filling meal?

Join Now