Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Pasta Salad™ Creamy Parmesan uploaded by Janine C.

BY BETTY CROCKER #86 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Ingredients :

Enriched Pasta (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Maltodextrin, Peas*, Carrots*, Red Bell Peppers*, Onion*. Contains less than 1% of: Salt, Sour Cream* (cream, skim milk, cultures), Monosodium Glutamate, Sugar, Garlic*, Whey, Whey Protein Concentrate, Cultured Buttermilk, Lactic Acid, Buttermilk, Parmesan Cheese* (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Natural Flavor, Parsley*, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Calcium Lactate, Mustard Flour, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent), Potassium Chloride, Vinegar*, Spice, Citric Acid, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Phosphate, Yeast Extract, Enzyme Modified Romano Cheese (made from cow's milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes).*Dried

• Does anyone add veggies to this product to make it a more filling...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole G.
There is just something about Betty Crocker that you just know it is going to be good, this pasta salad is just another one of those things. Whenever we have a cookout my family and I pick up one of these delicious salads and makes it up. Goes great with our brats or burgers!
Janine C.
This is the first suddenly salad product we haven't liked. Nobody in my family wanted to eat it. I don't know if it's from making it with mayo or maybe we got a bad box...but it smelled and tasted terrible! we normally love the regular and other flavors, but not this one!
Barbara P.
Beach park, IL
I love this product. I've use this several times. I made this for a 4th of July party and add chicken and cheddar cheese. It turned out awesome. Try it and you can't go wrong with it. Very easy to make.
Angela J.
Cohasset, Ca
LOVE Suddenly Salad! Very quick and inexpensive and the flavors are oh so yum! Add chicken, veggies, andything you like for a full, robust meal. Also great like it is as a side dish or a quick snack. YUMM-O!!!
Amanda G.
Conover, NC
I love all the Suddenly Salads from Betty Crocker. I can't decide if the creamy parmesan or the bacon ranch is my favorite, but they are all delicious!! So easy to make, and fast too!
Chelsea T.
haven't had it in awhile but the last i can remember, it was easy to make and everyone seemed to like it because i did not have any leftovers
Erin P.
Livonia, MI
I like how convenient and easy this is. Plus you can make it your own by adding veggies or cheese and it doesn't ruin the outcome
Allison W.
My favorite in the suddenly pasta line! It is creamy and tastes so good! Price is great on this product too!
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
Suddenly salad is a quick meal you can do it with tuna or chicken they both are so good
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
Bake or boil some chicken, add it in this great salad mix. great with tuna as well
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Does anyone add veggies to this product to make it a more filling meal?