Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Pasta Salad™ Classic uploaded by Semaria S.Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Pasta Salad™ Classic uploaded by Jennifer L.Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Pasta Salad™ Classic uploaded by Nayely H.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Enriched Plain/Spinach/Tomato Rotini (wheat flour, tomato*, spinach*, ferrous sulfate, niacin, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Maltodextrin, Salt, Sugar. Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Red Bell Peppers*, Parsley*, Citric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Natural Flavor, Spice, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Onion*, Garlic*, Basil, Monosodium Glutamate, Whey, Yeast Extract, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent), Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten.*Dried

Contains wheat, milk; may contain egg and soy ingredients.

Jennifer L.
A pasta side that's quick to make. I can't say it's healthy but taste good. I got this pasta side, pork chops and shrimp all from stop and shop. #influenstereats @influenstereats Fresh Shrimp Shell On - 26/30 CTBetty Crocker™ Suddenly Pasta Salad™ ClassicAssorted Pork Chops TrayChef Paul Seafood Magic Seasoning, 2 oz (Pack of 6)
Kelli N.
Ferndale, WA
I buy this for my mom who is super picky with her pasta salads. I make it a little healthier by adding in some tomatoes, red onions, olives and cucumbers. She loves it. We also use less mayo, or even sometimes use Greek yogurt instead. It's can make a good meal if you added some grilled chicken too.
Mell F.
These can be purchased very cheap, which is nice. It's a super easy recipe to make by following the instructions on the back of the box. My husband loves this pasta salad and I bring it to most summer get togethers that I attend, and have for the past few years
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
This is my favorite summer food! It’s supper affordable. It has a nice tangy refreshing taste. I like to put it in the fridge and eat it cold personally. Kind of has a zesty citrusy flavor but it’s supper good if definitely recommend !
Tysheema M.
Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Pasta Salad™ Classic. Is a great quick salad inside. Is pasta with red peppers and seasoning. Suddenly Pasta Salad is a great way to knock out of the park Betty Crocker.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
These suddenly salad mixes are phenomenal. They taste great on their own. Paired with shrimp or sausage nd the taste intensifies. Easy to prepare which makes it a quick meal. The twin pack is a great buy
Amanda C.
I buy this product is a salad starter for cookouts. The ease-of-use is simply wonderful. The flavoring packet that comes with this is sensational period for a 20 minute quick throw together this salad wins.
Lynn B.
This isn’t bad for a boxed kit. It’s convenient and easy to make. I add additional Italian seasoning and diced tomatoes. You can also add some of your own Italian dressing. I’m not disappointed. I buy it frequently and bring to potlucks. I’d say that you at least try it.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Honestly, I buy this because it’s $1 and has the good bare bones for pasta salad. I’m not a fan of the seasoning that comes with it, so I substitute with my own choice of dressing. Other than that, the value is good and it makes for a good starter ingredient.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
Love how quick and easy these are!! Great for when you need last minute side dishes for a party or cook out. Boil the noodles add the seasoning and oil and you're good to go!! Taste great!! Are usually get these reasonable price at any discount store where they sell groceries