BY BETTY CROCKER #27 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Ingredients :

Enriched Plain/Spinach/Tomato Rotini (Wheat Flour, Tomato*, Spinach*, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Maltodextrin, Salt, Sugar. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Modified Corn Starch, Red Bell Peppers*, Parsley*, Citric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Natural Flavor, Spice, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Onion*, Garlic*, Basil, Monosodium Glutamate, Whey, Yeast Extract, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent), Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten.*Dried

Buy on Target*
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
Love how quick and easy these are!! Great for when you need last minute side dishes for a party or cook out. Boil the noodles add the seasoning and oil and you're good to go!! Taste great!! Are usually get these reasonable price at any discount store where they sell groceries
Stacy S.
This was very easy to make and just about all of the ingredients were in the box. I love how it is affordable and easy to find in the stores. The only thing that could be improved is the italian seasoning is a bit strong for my personal taste. Other than that it was great and I would buy this again.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
My family loves this pasta salad! It is reasonably priced and easy to make. It goes perfect as a side dish with your summer cookouts. I like to add some taco cheese for a little extra flavor.
Monica S.
A delicious summer side dish that is easy, inexpensive, and filling. We like to mix in sliced pepperoni and serve it chilled. It can be very salty so I would recommend only using about 2/3 of the dressing and trying to not pair it with any other foods high in sodium. All of our family members enjoy it and we will continue to purchase!
Bonnie T.
Irrigon, OR
Love this pasta salad! Super simple to make, and delicious during the summer months for a barbeque and you don't want those hot baked beans or mashed potatoes. My husband and I even like this for a snack! Scoop some of it up on a tortilla chip! Seriously! It is really good!
Michelle J.
Bremen , GA
Easy pasta salad base that can be quickly adapted to make it your own. We add roma tomatoes, olives, and peppers. I take it to almost every get together in the summer. Price is super reasonable and can be found at any supermarket.
Taylor C.
Moscow Mills, MO
Very easy to make. Its always a favorite at any of my partys. It tastes great cold or warm. You can serve it with anything alongside it. The flavor is better than others I've tried. I can find it in any store. I will be getting this again very soon.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Eh, I rather take the time to make my own pasta salad then eat this. I bought this thinking this is going to taste great. It tasted ok, like the type of ok that isn't really ok. Edible at best.
Victoria M.
Spartanburg, SC
I eat this all the time! it is quick and convenient. Many reviews say that it is boring by its self but that is how I eat it most of the time! sometimes I add diced cucumber and tomato which makes it really good too!

PS I'm a college student and this is so easy for those lazy nights, and inexpensive too!
Jessi A.
Mendota, IL
I like keeping a box of this pasta salad in the pantry all the time. It's quick to make as directed, and I usually add some fresh tomatoes and veggies for extra flavor. For a couple bucks, it's a great way to add a satisfying side dish to a summer meal.