Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Pasta Salad™ Chipotle Ranch uploaded by Stacy C.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Enriched Pasta (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Maltodextrin, Buttermilk, Cooked Black Beans. Contains less than 2% of: Sugar, Red Bell Peppers*, Green Bell Peppers*, Monosodium Glutamate, Garlic*, Modified Whey, Salt, Onion*, Sea Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Lactic Acid, Cream, Calcium Lactate, Chipotle Pepper*, Paprika, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Spice, Cilantro Flakes, Vinegar*, Parsley Flakes, Whey, Cheddar Cheese* (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent), Calcium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin.*Dried

Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I wish I would have tried this sooner. I made it for dinner and I'm tempted not to share any with the hubby. I like that it has a creamy spicy taste to it. I would recommend trying this if you like food with a little kick to it.
Stacy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bought this pasta out of sheer curiosity and because it was just $2 I thought I'd give it a try with nothing much to loose. it's easy to prepare and the spice seasoning is delicious. Kind of reminds me of the Ranch Flavor Doritos. There aren't a lot of black beans in it, in fact I saw only things like the pieces of the skin from the beans. So I like to add a half a can of drained black beans ,you can also add corn. There is enough spice seasoning I'm the box to cover the additional beans without altering the taste.
Rebecca H.
My family loves the Suddenly Salads. While Chipotle Ranch is not our favorite variety we still buy it at least once a month. Great easy side to make up and can be easily turned into a main dish in a pinch. Personally I like to use half the recommended amount of mayo.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Great pasta salad! The Chipotle flavor isn't spicy at all it's just a nice flavor combination with the ranch! I find it to be creamier than the original ranch that this brand also offers. Wonderful side for all those great summer cookouts and celebrations!
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
This is a unique and different twist on pasta salad. I actually quite liked this. I cannot find this flavor in my grocery store. They usually only have classic and caesar. I bought this flavor at walmart. Its perfect for a picnic get together or a saturday afternoon cookout
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
I love these pasta salads, you'd never know they came out of a box! Perfect to bring as a side to a family gathering. My family loves them! Sometimes I add stuff just to make it different each time.
Alexis M.
BOWLING GREEN, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tried this for the first time tonight and I absolutely loved it! The only thing I am thinking may make it better is to add corn to it. Black beans and corn are my favorite. Well done suddenly salads!
Sheila S.
We love to make suddenly salad at our house. It's a quick dish to make to add with any meal. Bring it to a party, a picnic, or a cookout. It's sure to be a hit.
Stacy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchase this item because it was on sale and I absolutely love it. It was so easy to make and it tasted great. I will continue to use this in the future
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the Chipotle flavor. Great for bbqs easy to make and I add little shredded cheddar to spicy it up. Everyone loves it in my home