BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Plain And Spinach Rotini Pasta (Wheat Flour, Spinach*, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Bread Crumbs (Enriched Flour Bleached [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Vinegar, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Baking Soda, Artificial Color, Yeast, Spice Extract, Dough Conditioner [Ascorbic Acid, L-cysteine Monohydrochloride, Azodicarbonamide]), Sugar, Salt. Contains Less Than 2% Of: Maltodextrin, Red Bell Peppers*, Whey Protein Concentrate, Monosodium Glutamate, Garlic*, Onion*, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Calcium Lactate, Carrots*, Basil, Parmesan Cheese* (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Potassium Chloride, Spice, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Whey, Artificial Color, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent), Yeast Extract, Enzyme Modified Romano Cheese (Made From Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes).*Dried

Buy on Target
Kerrie R.
Birmingham, AL
Best pasta salad ever! I like to make it with the milk and mayo option (rather than the oil and water). I also like to add either grilled chicken or cut up turkey lunch meat, cucumber, and tomato. This is the best for an inexpensive lunch that you can make the night before. Would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Arianna C.
Flagstaff, AZ
This a such a great quick and easy meal! It's very affordable and easy to make. It is not very healthy but it tastes great and I like to use it when I am in a hurry and need something that can be ready in under 30 minutes.
Erica R.
This has the be the favorite best flavor they have. We just add a little shredded chicken to the pasta after it's done cooking and it is nice and filling ! Great flavors that's not overwhelming
Sirena M.
This is so simple to make! I tried it once and never leave the store without buying a box or two. I typically add a can of chicken to make it more of a meal. The flavor is amazing, no need to add more seasoning. Super simple to make, just follow the instuctions on the box. Everyone needs to try this. I just have a hard time finding it at certain stores.
Cathy H.
These meals are yummy! Have not purchased or made these in awhile. Wish they weren't so high in carbs although I am thinking who cares one pasta dish every now and then won't kill me. Publix usually runs a special purchase deal or BOGO which makes these meals even more of a good value.
Melissa N.
Suddenly Salad pasta salad is my go-to for pasta salad. Whether I'm making it for a quick week day lunch, or needing to prep a box or two for a cookout, it does the trick! It's a great price, awesome taste, and easy to make! Can't beat that!
Amy J.
Oak Ridge, NEw jersey
We love these in my house they are perfect with burgers and hotdogs in the summer! My mom always makes a box of this and they adds some fresh stuff to it too, some chopped pepperoni, cubes cheese, tomatoes and olives.. it is just OK by itself, but with all those extra ingredients it is really really delicious.
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
My family loves this Caesar pasta the best! It's creamy and tangy flavors really pack a punch on your taste buds! If you love Caesar salad you'll love this pasta salad. I really enjoy the crunchy croutons and the amazing flavor!
Jenna M.
I despise pasta salad and this stuff is delicious! It's super filling and the flavor isn't overwhelming like other pasta salads I've tried. The best part is how easy it is to make.
Stephanie C.
Stamford, CT
Obsessed with these! My favorite is the classic style. It's such an easy thing to make for a BBQ or a side dish with dinner. We got them at target for a great deal. I'm stocked up in my kitchen !