GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealSuddenly Salad
Betty Crocker Suddenly Grain Salad Harvest Grains

Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Grain Salad™ Harvest Grains

by Suddenly Salad

Ingredients: Brown Rice, Sweetened Cranberries* (Sugar, Cranberries, Sunflower Oil), Almond Pieces, Whole Grain Quinoa, Sugar, Wild Rice, Parboiled Red Rice, Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Vinegar*, Citric Acid, Garlic*, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Soybean And/Or Sunflower Oil), Guar Gum, Spices, Fruit Juice Concentrate (Grape, Pineapple), Natural Flavor.*Dried

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Grain Salad™ Harvest Grains!
How would you rate this product?
Jonathan M.
Brooklyn, NY
Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Grain Salad™ Harvest Grains uploaded by Jonathan M.
The product is great especially after a hard work out and your body is craving for food. The taste is amazing and the price is very cheap actually got this at the Dollar tree for 1$ what a steal. although the only thing that seems to bother me a bit in my opinion is that it kinda taste a bit to sugary.
Shaunna W.
Naperville, IL
So delicious and easy to make! Serve it warm or cold, either way it's healthy and packed with flavor! Toddler approved too!!
Allison D.
Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Grain Salad™ Harvest Grains uploaded by Allison D.
So yummy! Perfect side to compliment any weeknight meal! It tastes fresh and is filling! This is also kid approved in my house!
Chrissy D.
Turned out great. Really liked making and eating this salad. Easy and turned out great. First time I made this was camping. The boil in bag was easy and was not a messy side dish to make. Great for summer time because this is a cool refreshing salad. I'll be making it year-round though, because we all like it and it was so easy to make.
Kiersten C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I absolutely love quinoa and am always looking for new ways to incorporate this into meals. I found this on the shelf at the Grocery Store and decided to give it a try. It is very easy to make--all boils in its own bag that is mess free. The Southwest version pairs nicely with all types of protein. My family absolutely loves it!

Looking for your answer?