Betty Crocker™ Stroganoff Hamburger Helper uploaded by Jill R.

BY HAMBURGER HELPER

Ingredients: Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Starch, Salt, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Modified Whey, Monosodium Glutamate, Cream, Tomato*, Potassium Chloride, Sugar, Artificial Flavor, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor, Calcium Lactate, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Soybean and/or Sunflower Oil), Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Citric Acid, Monoglycerides, Onion*, Parsley*, Spice, Beef Stock, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent), Mushrooms*, Soy Lecithin, Soy Sauce* (Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Beef Fat.*Dried.

Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
My absolute favorite flavor of hamburger helper. Very inexpensive and makes a great meal. I picked this up at the local foodcity. I like to add mushrooms to mine not super healthy but delicious. I’m a repeat customer. Betty Crocker™ Stroganoff Hamburger Helper
Jennifer R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves this meal and requests it often. I get the twin pack because sometimes I have to make a double batch so we have leftovers for the next day! This meal turns out very creamy and delicious. I add the packet mix to the water and dissolve it first before adding to the pan which helps eliminate clumping of the powder in the pan. I enjoy this with peas as a side or sometimes mixed in.
Faith K.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the stroganoff!! The sauce is perfectly fine but I'm sure there are people out there somewhere who make their own homemade sauce and that's ok too. It's quick and easy but the best part is that it's actually really good.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,038 reviews
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this meal from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
I love this, but my husband and kids do not. They prefer the cheeseburger flavor. It is not like homemade stroganoff, but it is made at home, so that is better (cheaper) than eating out!
Selena J.
Salinas
When I want a quick meal and when I'm being lazy I will cook one of these. I love Hamburger Helper Meals they are wonderful. They have a great variety of meals. They cook really fast and they are beyond simple. I always have these in my cabinets so if I just need to throw something together fast and tasteful here you go.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Purchased at: Target
This 2 pack if stroganaff is awesome works great for when you have more then 3 mouth to feed so it's perfect for my family when we have company always serve it with bread and salad. Plus giving it my own twist to it
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
This is a great quick easy meal. Affordable and filling. Also can be prepared by any member of the family. I always have a box on hand, and it has always met expectations. Will purchase again and again.
Carley B.
Tupelo, MS
This is literally the best Helper I’ve ever cooked, I️ just put a little twist in it and added chicken to it and mushrooms! It’s not that expensive unless you just start adding stuff to it. I️ definitely recommend it to anyone!