Betty Crocker™ Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Cream Cheese Flavored Confectionary Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Dry Whole Milk, Whey Powder, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Graham Crumbs (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soybean and/Or Palm Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Molasses, Honey, Salt, Baking Soda), Strawberry Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel and/Or Palm Oil, Maltodextrin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Soybean Oil, Red 40 Lake), Molasses, Palm Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Salt, Artificial Flavor. Contains Wheat, Milk and Soy Ingredients.

Where do you like to buy this product?
Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Kerman, CA
Betty Crocker limited edition strawberry cheesecake cookies are absolutely the bomb, my kid and husband enjoyed them
Riverton, UT
I bought these at Walmart and I love these so much! They are easy to make and taste great. Also very affordable.
Ada, OK
These cookies are gross. They did not even taste like strawberry cheesecake. I would not recommend them
Santa ana, ca
So easy to bake and so delicious ! :) inexpensive and can be found at Wal-Mart target or supermarkets .
Gordon, GA
These are my absolute favorite cookies but they are hard to find I guess they maybe a seasonal thing
Madison, NC
Not too bad. They have a decent taste. For people who can't make them from scratch it is worth it!
Canton, OH
These are some of the best cookies ive ever made they taste really good. I love making them.
Lakemore , OH
These are so delicious!! Very easy to make and also very affordable! I make them all the time
Pekin, IN
Addictive, little sinful things. Loved this. Will definitely buy again in the future
These actually exceeded my expectations! Great flavor and texture when fresh. A couple days old though and the are pretty much garbage. If I could change these I would probably make them last longer and have a little less sugar.