Betty Crocker™ Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Cream Cheese Flavored Confectionary Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Dry Whole Milk, Whey Powder, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Graham Crumbs (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soybean and/Or Palm Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Molasses, Honey, Salt, Baking Soda), Strawberry Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel and/Or Palm Oil, Maltodextrin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Soybean Oil, Red 40 Lake), Molasses, Palm Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Salt, Artificial Flavor. Contains Wheat, Milk and Soy Ingredients.

Where do you like to buy this product?
Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Oceanside, CA
I absolutely love these cookies and how they taste, but feel like they're very hard to find, so maybe they're a seasonal treat? All I know is every time I make these they're gone in the same day! The only reason I didn't give these a full 5 stars is because I do believe they can have a bit more flavor!
Walton, KY
These cookies are SO good you can't help but eat more than one! I bought them to make for my daughter, (after the birth if her twins) for dessert with the dinner that I made, and I wanted to bring them home with me! You've got to try them!
So satisfying and delicious!!! Very easy to prepare and bake. Everyone loves when I make these and they taste like they are made from scratch. Delicious!! I would definitely recommend this cookie mix to any one. I would bake these every other day if it were not for the fear of getting fat.
Mableton , GA
I did not think they had enough flavor. I get strawberry cheesecake cookies at Subway as a treat and love them so was hoping these would be as good, but not close
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is addicting!!! So good! Easy to bake. The taste is awesome!! I hate that  you can only find them at some places. I found this at publix but couldn't find it again. I like making these super soft and eating them with vanilla ice cream!! Would definitely buy again
Betty Crocker cake and dessert mixes are definitely a go to for my family. they are extremely tasty and provide satisfactory results, while being sold at a low price. I would surely recommend this product.
The Strawberry Cheesecake cookie mix is really good. The recipe is simple to follow. It’s hard for me to even eat one for myself because my kids will grab them all up before I get the chance. I have and will purchase these again.
i love baking for my family!!!! especially with these easy baking boxes that offer the 1-4 easy steps. i normally buy mine from target, walmart or my local grocery store. they taste amazing i love it. i recommend everyone to try it. its easy and fun,
Greenfield , IN
These are so yummy! I've only seen them a couple of times at Walmart. I think they might be seasonal. They taste like they are homemade. Great for people who can't bake or don't want to take the time.
The best on a cold night where you're craving some cookies! Super quick to make and affordable which all lead to a delicious end product! I don't make these often but when I do, I am always super excited.