Betty Crocker™ SpongeBob SquarePants Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Chasity R.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Corn Syrup, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Apple Juice Concentrate. Contains 2% or less of: Citric Acid, Fruit Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Dextrose, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Sunflower Oil†, Color (vegetable juice, spirulina extract, fruit juice, annatto extract, and turmeric extract), Natural Flavor, Carnauba Wax.

†Adds A Trivial Amount Of Fat

Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
My boys love when I buy them. They usually have coupons out for these. My boys like these for snacks to take to school or just to store in car so they have them. The price is great and I buy at Walmart. I would recommend they are great for you.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
My son loves these! Easy to chew, great taste. They are a good snack for on the go or just staying at home. I'll definitely buy these again and would recommend them for little ones who love fruit snacks.
Chasity R.
I love these gummies! They are so good for some reason. I love spongebob by the way also and everytime i go the spongbob ones are the only ones i get lol. They are even better when they are cold (in the refrigerator). They do tend to stick to your teeth alot.
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
Not a fan of these fruit snacks. They're soft and chewy, but they get stuck to your teeth. The flavors taste more like Coca Cola instead of the fruits.
Rebecca M.
Bedford heights , OH
Me and my mother buy these fruit snacks for my daughter. She loves sponge bob and all the characters from the show and enjoys the snacks as well.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
My kids love these because they love spongebob.they also like the taste.these are sold in walmart,kmart,ingles,bi-lo $4 a box.
Niki S.
Burgettstown, PA
These are my.kids absolute favorite. You can get them cheaper than three dollars a box. My house is stocked with these.
Mia C.
Haha these are so good during my pregnancy i bought a whole box and i ate them all i really craved fruit snacks
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Son muy ricos me gusta y esta bueno como para merendar para los niños que son fan de bob espoja debe ser genial
Lisa  K.
Jonestown, Pa
The kids love these (and I do too)! Great to pack in lunches or a snack in the car. Reasonably priced as well.