BY BETTY CROCKER #86 in Cookie Mixes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Walnuts, Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Canola Oil, Artificial Flavor. Freshness Preserved by BHT.

Contains wheat and walnut ingredients.

Nora N.
I bought the snowball by Betty Crocker from the dollar tree. The instructions were easy to read and making the dish was very easy to make very yummy. I do recommend this product to everyone and I have it A+++
Lett G.
San Antonio, TX
My kids did not enjoy these at all. I usually make snowballs home made and thought I would take a short cut and use this and sad to say they weren't impressed. So it's back to making them myself
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Miranda V.
Madelyn H.
It's the classic cake mix box even it is Vanilla or a chocolate cake ix it is the best cake mix there is. I would totally recommend this even when its not cold outside I love to make this. It is very moist and the smell is delicious and it smells like the holidays are coming.
marissa s.
Oceana, WV
Love and good brand'
Good brand!and it lasts a good amount of time. I like this brand and they have good quality in my personal opinion. I would recommend to try! Price is good! I would purchase this again!
Ashley E.
Austin, TX
I make these cookies every year for Christmas ! They're perfect for the holidays. Buy at your local grocery store and make everyone happy with these amazing and easy cookies!
Hannah H.
Newport News, VA
Amazing. I was really on the fence with this one but my daughter wanted to. Didnt take as long to make and family though they were bought at a store and didnt believe i made them she was so impressed.
Colombia E.
I feel like this is Betty Crockers take on wedding cookies. If you follow the directions they come out pretty good, but if you basically let kids do it... Well, you get sugar coated rocks
Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
Delicious. Tastes almost just like the homemade, from scratch versions. Sweet and perfect in taste. Delicious. Highly regarded at family parties, no one realized it was a box recipe.