BY BETTY CROCKER #70 in Cookie Mixes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Megan S.
Super cool color!!!! This was great for a kids school party. We made Cookie Monster cookies with this and the color was perfect. Easy to use and everything you'd expect from a cookie mixture. I would buy again and hope a pink comes out for valentines day
Vickie F.
Winton, CA
I made this with my sister and they were delicious... we got the frosting too so we could make it just like the picture... it meet my expectations... they were all gone that same day we made them.. defiantly will buy again
Julia C.
Thousand Oaks , Ca
This was perfect for a party I was hosting! The cookies were yummy! They were a HUGE hit! They were easy to make and really affordable! They tasted exactly like blue raspberry snow cones! I will definitely purchase these again! Thanks!!!!!!
Emma O.
Waterford, MI
By the packaging these looked super yummy, however they were not good at all and I will never buy this product again. Based on the brand I thought the product would be better however I was highly disappointed.
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
These Betty Crocker snow cone raspberry cookie mix wasn't as good as I thought they would be. I think they were too sweet. Although they did smell good. I guess it all depends how sweet you like your cookies.
Jennifer S.
Colora , MD
This is probably one of the most disgusting things I have made. The dough comes out way to soft and raspberry is pretty gross. I'll stick to the normal kind. It is reasonably priced however.
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
When baked with coconut oil and milk this blueberry muffin and bread mix is downright addictive and super moist.

Basically if you love pound cake and the Texas size and style blueberry muffins you really can't go wrong with this one.

It's also super easy to spruce up and kind of do your own thing with.

You can give this one a downright decadent or health conscious spin rather easily.

It makes a good addition to my guy's work lunches and a nice mid day snack for myself.

Killer served warm with vanilla bean ice cream.
Chasitey p.
I always get this around Christmas time, I stumbled upon it once and was really craving sweets and I made this and I was pleasantly surprised! It has such an interesting taste, definitely not for everyone but I completely love it .
Kaitlyn P.
Remsen, NY
Usually I'm weird about trying different things. But as long as you do the recipe right you'll fall right in love with these cookies! Very simple and quick when you don't want to do from scratch