Betty Crocker™ Snickerdoodle Cupcake & Frosting Kit uploaded by kandiss J.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Frosting (Sugar, Palm Oil, Water, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Salt, Color Added, Distilled Monoglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Sorbate [Preservative], Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid), Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar. Contains 2% or Less of: Palm Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Dextrose, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cinnamon, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor.

Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
These cupcakes were so yummy! It was nice to have a whole kit together with the cupcake mix and frosting. The cupcakes were easy to make and turned out perfect. The frosting was nicely flavoured and was creamy. The cupcakes were just incredible. The texture was really nice and they tasted like cinnamon. It was a really good value for a low price.
Cheyennee B.
Can't go wrong with snickerdoodles! And these are quick and easy just add the wet ingredients, mix, and spoon onto a cookie sheet and place in the oven. Cookies don't get much easier!
Holly S.
Elizabeth, NJ
I just purchased the Snickerdoodle Cupcake and Frosting kit. It is fantastic. It was so easy to make with my working full time and having a family at home. There are times I do not feel like baking, but this was great! The price was great for the amount you receive. The flavor was perfect! My entire family loved them. I would definately buy this again.
Ariba A.
KANSAS CITY, MO
I thought it was a very easy to use product, but it was a very odd product. It tasted fine, as in how I expected it to taste. I just didn't really like the pairing; it was an odd pairing that I wasn't crazy about. However, if you love snickerdoodle you'll like it!
Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
Yum. I love baking mixes. They make life easier but still taste good. First time user for this one. I'd buy it again I bought it at Target. I love the snickerdoodle flavoring.
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
I'm not the biggest fan of baking mixes (I prefer to make everything from scratch), but that being said, these were pretty good! I made them for a church activity, and everyone loved them. The only thing I did differently was that I made them into little bundt cakes instead of cupcakes!
Asia F.
Camarillo, CA
I think we can all agree cinnamon is the seasoning of the season! I love snickerdoodle cookies and any variation of the form. I was pleasantly surprised to try this cupcake mix! It did not disappoint! You can find this mix in Walmart, Target, Albertson's, etc. during the Thanksgiving season!
Harmony B.
Wellsboro, PA
This product defiantly did make some snicker doodles. They did not meet my expectations, they turned out flat and with not much flavor. I found that if you were to mix this mix in with another type of cake, it brings satisfactory taste. I was not satisfied with this product.
Chloe D.
Burlington , IA
These cupcakes are delicious. They taste just like a snicker doodle cookie only they are in cupcake form. I love that the price is decent and the directions are so easy to follow for someone like me who's bad at baking.
Asil A.
Raleigh, NC
betty crocker is my favorite baking brand! this name has all the good stuff ranging from cakes to cookies to cupcakes to whatever you name it. Its products are ones i use the most.