BY BETTY CROCKER

Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Cream of Tartar, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Salt.

Contains wheat ingredients.

• Christmas Cookie Poll: List your favorites! Mine is def...2 Answers
  • Does this product contain nuts?2 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix

Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Emily D.
poplar bluff, MO
I absolutely love snickerdoodle cookies. Just make sure you take them out soon enough so they will be soft. This is a good value for great flavor. They are so soft and perfect i have bought this several times and will continue to buy it.
Chakirah K.
This is my favorite cookie. So I am very particular about the band that makes them. This is my one and only go to brand. Whenever they are made in my house they never last more than 30mins. They are very affordable and very delicious I love these cookies.
Beth B.
Schererville
Easy cookies to make!!! And may I add delicious. You pay about $2.00 for this package. Set oven at •375 and let them bake for about 11-15 minutes and they’re done. You do need eggs and oil but I normally have that in my kitchen so it’s not an issues. They give you the cinnamon & sugar mix to sprinkle on top of the cookies. Simple instructions and they taste great.
Brianna P.
Terre Haute, IN
These are so addicting. I feel like these are so rare at get together and parties. I felt in love after eating these. So satisfying . The flavor is like a cinnamon rich flavor. I would for sure by these again. Highly recommend .Betty Crocker™ Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix #yumm #love #influenster #bettycrocker @influenster
Brittney C.
Carrollton , GA
All of Betty Crocker’s cookie mixes are my favorite but nothing beats snickerdoodle! I love the cinnamon flavor with the softness of a cookie! It exceeds my expectations every time! I look forward to these for dessert after a long day!!
Bonnie L.
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
amanda t.
I love snicker doodles! These are so easy to make and taste great! You only need a few ingredients and a few mins to have yourself some tasty cookies. Definitely recommend.
Hunter P.
Athens, GA
This is a huge hit with my friends!! They always think I homemake them. The cookies are super simple to make and taste delicious. You get plenty of the cinnamon sugar, so I like to roll them in the cinnamon before and after baking to make them extra good. I've tried other brands of snickerdoodle mixes and none compare to the Betty Crocker one!
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I made a fat free version of these cookies today. Substitute egg whites for the egg, and use a 4 oz cup of applesauce instead of the stick of butter. I put the mix in a rectangular cake pan, dumped the cinnamon on top and baked 23 min at 375 degrees. It turns out more cake like this way, but the taste and texture is fine.
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
My significant other love snickerdoodles. He would rather buy the pouch and make them. They come out soft and chewy. Like dipping them in into my coffee. Gives my coffee a cinamy taste. Havent bought them in a while but i am pretty soon. I recommend. You try these instead of buying them in the store.