BY BETTY CROCKER #28 in Cookie Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Egg Yolk, Egg White, Leavening (sodium aluminum phosphate, baking soda), Salt, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat, egg; may contain milk and soy ingredients.

Bonnie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When we announced we were expecting our first child, this is he cookie mix I prepared when making our sugar cookie announcements 😊 Everyone loved it! Cookies were soft, yet it still held its shape.
Julema P.
Stockton , CA
This product has the potential to work, but so far I haven't been successful. In order for the cookies to not burn, you basically have to take them out of the oven when they appear to be raw still. As they cool down they harden a bit and are left with a soft, chewy texture, but I'm left with the thought that I took them out raw from the oven.
Lunise M.
This is the perfect size bag if you only need to make a few cookies. This is a baking brand I know and trust for quality baked goods. I use these especially when doing bake sale donations. The bonus for me is the box tops.
Nicole W.
murray, UT
Yumm, these cookies are sooo good. I love how easy it is to make them. It is even easier than mixes that come in a box because you don’t have to add as many ingredients to this bag to make your cookies. I love to make the dough and freeze it. I make a couple cookies at a time rather than make a whole batch.
Bertilda H.
Long Beach, CA
You can never go wrong with Betty Crocker! I need to have a cabinet full of her products. I enjoy all the sugar cookies & the rest of the products she has. Its the only brand i get when i wanna bake something.
Amelia A.
Zebulon, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
You wouldn't expect cookies in a bag to come out tasting yummy but these definitely do! Super easy and quick to make and taste like you got them from a bakery! Not to mention they're inexpensive..love them!
abita t.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ugh! GOODNESS I love these cookies . I made a good batch . Even if it's very soft when it comes out the oven, when it cools it hardens so do NOT over bake It.
Jamie C.
Alpena, MI
This is perfect for a quick fix, but don't expect the homemade cookies that Grandma made. I've used this several times in recipes and it's worked great.