Betty Crocker™ Snack Size Peanut Butter Cookie Mix uploaded by Sarah W.

BY BETTY CROCKER #21 in Cookie Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Brown Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Dextrose, Hydrogenated Canola And Cottonseed Oil, Salt), Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Whey, Dried Egg Yolk, Baking Soda, Salt, Natural Flavor, Color Added, Sodium Silicoaluminate.

• What's your favorite Betty Crocker cookie mix? Mine is chocolate ...1 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Snack Size Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
  • "It takes me back to when I was little, my grandma had a special bowl that she would sit out on the counter and I always knew that we would be baking peanut butter cookies!" in 2 reviews
  • "I perfer to make cookies from scratch but sometimes I can't and these are the perfect for those times." in 1 review
  • "I love these all Betty Crocker cookies mixes the taste is amazing and they turn out perfect every time with perfect texture and they are very simple to make" in 1 review
Bonnie L.

Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Sara W.
Hayward, CA
I always love peanut butter cookies. These ones are particularly my favorite. They always come out so warm and gooey! They're easy to make and to bake so I do recommend them to everyone. The price is really good too!
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY
I love all the Betty Crocker cookie mixes. The mixes are quick and easy and taste great. My mom always made homemade peanut butter cookies when I was I kid. So, just the smell of these cookies baking reminds me of her. If you don't have time to make them from scratch, the Betty Crocker mix is definitely the way to go.
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
I love these cookies, but the snack size is just too small. I need to purchase more than one of these to make many cookies. They do not last unless there is just one person eating them! Love the other varieties as well!
Chelsi W.
When I'm in a rush and need to get baked goods either to an event or a party or something, these are my go-to cookie mix! They don't taste pre-mixed or anything! Awesome cookie mix, super easy to use too!
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Absolutely love these cookies! So easy to make and affordable! They taste so amazing I'd definitely recommend you make them! They are to die for if you're a peanut butter lover 😍
Kayti K.
Peanut butter cookies are so good! It takes me back to when I was little, my grandma had a special bowl that she would sit out on the counter and I always knew that we would be baking peanut butter cookies! They are awesome and Betty Crocker is the best!
Angel W.
W Bloomfield, MI
I prefer to make cookies from scratch but sometimes I can't and these are the perfect for those times. They are easy to make and the taste is great.
Araceli S.
Manteca , CA
Betty Crocker cookie mix ... yes!!! love it with the peanut butter mix I love adding the Hershey hugs and making them even more delicious!! Yummmm!
Chelsi W.
What's your favorite Betty Crocker cookie mix? Mine is chocolate chip!