BY BETTY CROCKER #66 in Cookie Mixes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get a head start on delicious homemade shortbread cookies with Betty Crocker Cookie Mix.

Alana F.
Woodbine, GA
Love these cookies, next best thing to a homemade scratch recipe, without the hassle of getting all the ingredients together. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. And will buy this again!
Bebe K.
Betty crocker man... You cant ever go wrong with this company. Sooo many amazing and delicious varieties they have of baking and food! Amazing recipes and super affordable.
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Katherine C.
Yo no puedo decir nada malo de esta mezcla de galletas de Betty Crocker es super rica, fácil de preparar. Ideal para realizar en tus tiempos libres y más ahora que viene la época navideña. La verdad lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados, Tienes que probarla.
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
I was shocked at how tasty & tender these mix cookies are. I'll never make shortbread from scratch again. They work very well as a roll-out cookie cutter dough as well. I've added almond, lemon and ginger extract and it was delicious every time. I also tried nuts. As long as they are chopped small, they work great. I buy the full sized bags at my dollar store!
Kristina E.
Potosi, MO
I haven't tried any of the products listed, but I do enjoy Betty Crocker products. It has a wonderful flavor and is always moist. I never have any complaints with the Betty Crocker products.
Laura B.
Winter Haven, FL
Betty Crocker Shortbread is flavorful and is great for kids doing sugar cookies. we love to also add pecans to ours. these taste like a family recipe. We use these every year and cant live without them. I highly recommend these mixes and they are super simple and delicious.
Leigha H.
Pensacola, FL
Always a good brand never fails to impress. I liked it but it's not my favorite. Mixed easy but tastes kinda plain so we added a little bit of cinnamon and it tastes better. Still overall very good and easy to make.
amber m.
Taylor, MI
Betty crocker a shortbread mix is the closest thing that you can get to homemade but without the extra effort . I love how the final product has that delicious buttery flavor that I love about shortbread .
Yanira G.
Los ebanos, TX
Lo one this product. Very easy to use and in the instructions comes everything that needs to be know about this nd how to do it too have good final results