BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients:Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola Oil, Cocoa processed with Alkali, Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Tricalcium Phosphate, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Distilled Monoglycerides, Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Dextrose, Artificial Flavor.

Keri H.
Windsor , NY
The kids love this for breakfast or even brinner (breakfast for dinner). It mixes up nice and the convenience of shaking and pouring making limited clean up for our busy family a huge bonus! Price is reasonable and if everybody eats one meal we call that a win!
Angela G.
Marion , TX
I love that they made this. It is so convenient to use. Good price for the amount you get. So easy when you are in a hurry to make for your kids parties or whatever. If you don't have a lot of time to spend then I would recommend this. It also saves you from using so many dishes.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is very convenient if you want to skip all the mixing and adding stuff. But it doesn't taste the same as if you were to add some fresh eggs and the other items I can see how it can be good for some though
Arnelle S.
College Park, MD
I LOVE THIS! Its so much fun and its great for cooking with kids! I always purchase this because it great to use with kids! I love to make cranberry cupcakes with this and it taste amazing. Haven't seen it in all super markets so when you find it, get it!
Jon W.
Tried this twice. Both times I was not impressed. The cakes weren't tasty they were dry and had no real chocolate flavor. I would recommend just sticking to the basic box mix.
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
this is another excellent product for kids and parents to get in the kitchen together add the wet ingredients, shake , then pour. less mess and fun for the little ones.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Quick and easy. I live for quick and easy when baked goods are needed for a function and the taste and value are consistent with what I'd expect from Betty Crocker.
eman m.
This has to be the best thing ever it tastes absolutely amazing and it's extremely easy to use I am a repeat customer I'm satisfied every time I use this to make cupcakes it's just a no brainer everyone needs to try this
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
What a great idea for making baking with kids fun and easy. There's not much clean up which leaves for more time decorating cupcakes and enjoying your baked goods.
Kelli M.
Loved this super easy cupcake mix in college!! It works great and minimized dishes which was my goal back in school. The cupcakes tasted great!