BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Tricalcium Phosphate, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Dried Egg Whites, Whey Protein Isolate, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Distilled Monoglycerides, Datem, Dextrose, Artificial Flavor.

Keyla T.
It's hard to find this product, I think I've only used it once but from what I can remember, it was super easy and convenient to use, and the flavor wasn't bad. If you can find it, at least give it a shot!
Kim O.
Broomfield, CO
O boy, thankfully I got this for free i would of been upset at myself for spending money on this. At 1st I thought this would be awesome. All you had to do is add water and shake. HAHA, shake till my arms hurt pretty much. The water only covered some of the mix so it wasn't mixed all that well even when i shook it again and again. I didn't want to waste the product even tho it was free so I poured it in the pan and cooked it. It turned out awful and the taste wasn't just gross.
Almaris C.
Buford, GA
I used these one when I was in the mood for something homebaked but didn't want to go through the trouble of making homemade brownies. Easy to make since all you do is pour water and shake. You have to just make sure to shake it really well or you will get clumps. Taste is ok. I had it warm right out of the oven with some ice cream so it didn't have to be too perfect. Over all pretty god to soothe a craving.
Amy S.
I both like and dislike this product. I like the fact that you just need to add water so it comes in handy if you need to make something fast and you don't need to worry about having oil and eggs handy in the house. I dislike that each time I make these there is always a lot of batter still left in the container especially stuck in the handle. Maybe if the item was made more so like a mayo jar it would be easier to scrape out all the batter.
Christain G.
Crookston, NE
Shake and pour brownies how fun for kids to do to help you. The best part of S&P brownies is camping. I take a few of these on camping trips and the ease of making them makes camping better. Shake pour into cast iron with deep lid place in hot coals and put some coals on top and bake. I found when power goes out shake and pour in grill safe pan heat propane grill to temp to bake and enjoy brownies anytime.
Tiffany D.
Gardner, MA
I don't really care for this product. It is at to get all of the mix to mix up. I end up finding dry powder when I'm pouring it into a pan. I also end up feel like I'm wasting a lot of the mix because it's almost impossible to scrape the container. I prefer the box mix or making brownies from scratch over this
Michelle R.
I don't mind the brownie, however, they're not my favorite. They are super easy if you have little hands helping, but don't expect to be able to get all of the brownie batter out of the jug. Super frustrating when your pan could use a few more spoon fulls.
Bonnie L.
Mount Morris, MI
They are easy to make but wasteful because of the design of the package (can't get it all out unless you let it sit upside down for hours) and the taste isn't super great but better than some other mixes out there.
Taylor M.
They were more fun to make then they were to eat. As a college student I bought them because it looked simple and fast but the taste was not good. I would rather just spend the time and make regular brownies.
Kendall M.
Boone, NC
After countless nights in a college dorm using giant pots in lieu of mixing bowls and tiny spoons to make brownies this product was a dream come true! You don't need to buy eggs or oil that don't fit in a tiny space, you just add water and mix the brownies in the bottle. Perfect for college kids with a late night sweet tooth.
Hillary H.
How good is this product? Do you use it a lot?
Keegan S.
bristol, VA
Do the really taste like real brownies(not that bland store bought taste)? And has anyone tried the cupcake version?
Elizabeth P.
Homestead, FL
Is this product really that good? i mean i cant imagine a brownie batter sitting unrefrigerated for that long. don't you usually put eggs in a brownie or cake mixer?
Tina K.
Holden , La.
When you use this does the brownies come out right or is it really lumpy ?