BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Apple Juice Concentrate. Contains 2% or less of: Citric Acid, Fruit Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Dextrose, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Sunflower Oil†, Color (vegetable juice, spirulina extract, fruit juice, annatto extract, and turmeric extract), Natural Flavor, Carnauba Wax.

†Adds A Trivial Amount Of Fat

• do you guys like this candy?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else miss the old version of these that they ...2 Answers
  • I have always wanted to taste these as a kid, but never d...2 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Scooby-Doo! Fruit Flavored Snacks
  • "I love these fruit snacks!😍 The fact that they are delicious and a great way to get some vitamin C into your system, they are affordable.😊 They are that type of snacks you can pick up when you are on the road and are entertaining for the kids with there cute figures." in 6 reviews
  • "And there a great snack to keep in your diaper bag for while your out!" in 1 review
  • "Can't go wrong with Betty Crocker Scooby snacks!" in 1 review
Shyanne C.
Nacogdoches, TX
Everybody knows Scooby snacks are the best! They recently changed their fruit snacks a little, but I still think they’re the best kind. Pretty affordable, but be careful because they’re irresistible and you might end up making a second trip to the store. Kiddos love these and so do adults, they’re for everyone!
Sarah M.
These are the best fruit snacks ! They were so fruity and flavorful ! My favorite to get was always the blue scooby ! I heard that they got rid of these or changed them or something which is wicked upsetting
Autumn B.
Redford, MI
I'm a kid at heart. My boyfriend and I still buy these occasionally and eat the whole box in a day. They're the perfect consistency, not too squishy not too hard and full of flavor
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My mom never bought these for us as a kid so trying them as an adult and I can say, these are the best fruit snacks I have ever tried. The blue ones are the best! Will be purchasing again even though I may get looked at a little funny pulling these out of my lunchbox at work. Oh well lol
Paige O.
Charlotte
I absolutely LOVE these Betty Crocker™ Scooby-Doo! Fruit Flavored Snacks. They have a great flavor and have a nice sweet taste to them. These are a classic for sure. I recommend buying the biggest package because these are addicting and go fast! These are great for children and adults with a sweet craving.
Megan G.
My kids love these. And they call them Scooby Snacks, which is pretty freaking adorable. I've eaten them as well and the flavors are really good and the consistency is nice. They are chewy and not hard like some of the gummies tend to be. These are a favorite in our house.
Joscelyn M.
We have been eating these fruit snacks for years! I love the shapes and flavors. My only complaint is they changed the blue to a new type of gummy. I preferred the old one but I still enjoy these snacks often!
Amber P.
I am so disappointed in these fruit snacks! I use to eat them all the time as a kid, and loved them! The blue ones were my favorite! I just bought a pack of these at Meijer because they were on sale. I opened a pack when I got home, and realized that they changed their formula!!! They are super gummy, and have a clear glossy look to them now. They aren't even the same texture!!! Bring back the old formula!!!
Jaqueline P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This hands down is the best dummies i've ever tried. They're so delicious and the chewiness consistency is just what I like. I always have to grab a box for my daughter, so she can take some to school in her lunch box from time to time. I definitely recommend these! They're delicious.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
I love these fruit snacks they taste so good I like how there is different colors of different flavors  and all the flavors taste so good this was really delicious. The place that I bought this was at wallmart I buy most of my stuff at wallmart I deffinently recommend this to you.
Cheri C.
Picayune, MS
Where can I buy these in bulk
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Did these have a waxy texture and chemically taste like some gummies do? Most kids treats are awful nowadays.
Autumn B.
Nashville, TN
What was your favorite flavor of these?
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
do you guys like this candy?
Nico P.
Holyoke
Does anyone else miss the old version of these that they used to have in the 90s and early 2000s? The blue ones used to be the best

Target