Betty Crocker™  Scooby-doo! Fruit Flavored Snacks

Betty Crocker™ Scooby-doo! Fruit Flavored Snacks

BY BETTY CROCKER #19 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Ingredients :

Corn Syrup, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Apple Juice Concentrate. Contains 2% or less of: Citric Acid, Fruit Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Dextrose, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Sunflower Oil†, Color (vegetable juice, spirulina extract, fruit juice, annatto extract, and turmeric extract), Natural Flavor, Carnauba Wax.†Adds A Trivial Amount Of Fat

Betty Crocker™  Scooby-doo! Fruit Flavored Snacks
Betty Crocker™ Scooby-doo! Fruit Flavored Snacks
Buy on Jet.com
Kate B.
Hudson
I love these. They’re just a staple childhood snack. They taste really good. They’re fun to look at. Scooby-Doo is a great cartoon. What’s not to love? I recommend trying this product they’re addicting to me.
Kimberly P.
Killeen, TX
I really do not like these but I am sure a child would. They are just chewy but not in a good way. Pretty cheap but the only appeal is that they are sweet gummies with Scooby-Doo on the front but the texture is weird.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
I love these for their fruity flavors, delicious smell and fun shapes. My baby brother adores these! They come in nice individual packages and are great for a non messy snack for road trips or whatever.
Jesusita L.
I'm pretty sure my boyfriend has an addiction to these gummys. They're really yummy and the cute shapes remind us of watching Scooby-Doo when we were little. And they're gluten free!
Stacy K.
The worst fruit snacks I have ever had. I am a fruit snack lover but these have no flavor and stick to my teeth. I don't know if I received a bad batch based on all these positive reviews but the fruit snacks I tasted were horrible. I purchased them from Dollar General for $1 as I always see them when I'm there but once I tasted them I wanted to return them quick, fast and in a hurry!
Bettina B.
Richmond, TX
My son loves these! I have tried them and they are super yummy! They are the more firm gummies so they are easier to eat in my opinion. They don't stick to your teeth as much!
Tiffany B.
Talking Rock, GA
We love these gummy snacks. The flavors are on par! We love how many come in a bag and how many times we can eat from one pouch. This is our family's favorite car snack :)
This is delicious! Gave it to kids at lunch and they all wanted more! They aren't too high in sugar or cot syrup moms and dentist would gie their stamp of approval
lyss o.
Franklin Square, NY
I have always loved these! I still buy them. I find them on sale and they aren't expensive. A good snack to keep in your bag for on the go. They taste so good!
Ruthie R.
union, sc
These are alright for the price. they don't taste like most fruit snacks they are a bit off with a strange texture and colors but they are a good quick snack