Betty Crocker™ Scalloped Casserole Potatoes uploaded by Jeanette H.Betty Crocker™ Scalloped Casserole Potatoes uploaded by Leidi R.Betty Crocker™ Scalloped Casserole Potatoes uploaded by ALESHA Z.

BY BETTY CROCKER #66 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Ingredients :

Potatoes*, Enriched Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Salt, Potassium Phosphate. Contains less than 0.5% of: Monosodium Glutamate, Vegetable Oil (canola and/or partially hydrogenated soybean oil), Potassium Chloride, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Paprika, Whey, Celery*, Onion*, Wheat Starch, Mono and Diglycerides, Soy Flour, Nonfat Milk, Lactic Acid, Yeast Extract, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Calcium Lactate, Spice, Enzyme Modified Cream, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent), Color (yellow lakes 5 & 6, artificial color), Blue Cheese* (milk, salt, cheese cultures, enzymes), Enzyme Modified Blue Cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Soy Lecithin, Sodium Phosphate. Freshness Preserved by Sodium Bisulfite.*Dried

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
My favorite brand of scalloped potatoes... these taste so great and go with every meal. They are fast, easy, and cheap to make. They make a large portion and I almsot always have left overs. They are creamy and crunchy and are my favorite way to make potatoes
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
Another favorite of ours, the Betty Crocker Scalloped Potatoes are always on hand here. We love these potatoes. They are fairly easy to make and full of flavor. Authentic to the Betty Crocker brand.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Honestly couldn't stand them as a kid and now cant as an adult they just taste so artificial and fake to me not appetizing. These are very cheap around $2 a box but I think its more worth while to just go buy some Potatoes, Campbells Cheddar Soup and Bake them at home with some fresh cheeses not of fan of boxed potatoes yucky!
Dianna M.
Canton, OH
These were very good. I prefer homemade with fresh potatoes, but these definitely come through in a pinch. They were buttery and cheesy. I liked that they browned up nice on the top. I like pairing these potatoes with pork chops and green beans. My kids loved them!
Mini M.
I love using these as part of meals or on their own. As a lazy "chef", I found it very convenient that I could just add these to chicken in a slow cooker and have a meal without having to spend hours on something for a potluck dinner.
Kaila F.
Amherst, NY
My mom used to make these as a kid and I loved them. It’s full of flavor and it’s great as a side dish. It doesn’t take long to prepare and it’s simple. I love these potatoes and you can buy them at just about all grocery stores
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
These scalloped potatoes are so good and come in several different flavors. They are a dollar a box and sometimes you can get them on sale for under a dollar. They go great with any meal.
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
I love using Betty Crocker's products they're easy to use and you can blend it with any type of food together and it always tastes great. With this scallop and creamy sauce I mixed it with chicken you can mix with any type of me and still taste delicious and bake it in the oven and you have yourself a meal for the family.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
If you want a quick, easy to prepare, and delicious meal, Betty Crocker doesn't disappoint. Making scalloped potatoes from scratch can be time consuming so using the box is a way to get the meal without taking forever. Price is low and taste buds are soaring.
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love these. I'm really lazy during the week and often find myself eating something out of the box--whether it be cereal or some add-water-and-mix meal. I like these because I can control what goes in and add my own fling to it. Great if you want to eat cheap and don't care about nutritional values.
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
What is the actual prep time on these? I've used similar products in the past and have ended up cooking them much longer that specified to get the potatoes softened.
Jessica C.
How are these, taste wise, in comparison to other brands?
Natasha P.
I'm a little hesitant to purchase this, is the something that you can eat every meal, or is it more like something that is nice to have but you can live without?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wouldn't you rather just make your own the taste payoff is better and probably the same price to make?
Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
How long would you recommend keeping them in the oven to get them toasty brown?

back