Betty Crocker™ Savory Roasted Garlic Real Potatoes uploaded by Luna D.

BY BETTY CROCKER #51 in Packaged Meals & Sides

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Betty Crocker™ Savory Roasted Garlic Real Potatoes.

Now! 25% More servings than leading flavored mashed competitor. Serves 6.*

Made from 100% Real potatoes.

Seasoned with roasted garlic.

Per 1/3 cup as packaged:

80 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

410mg sodium, 17% DV.

0g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.

*As compared to 4-serving size.

Add milk & butter.

Gabriela P.
Homestead, FL
These potatoes are super easy to make and they go with anything that you want to make it with. You can taste and small the garlic when making them. They take literally 10 minutes or less to make, perfect for quick dinners. These are my go-to items when I'm in the microwavable potatoes isle in the supermarket. Totally recommend!!
Ashley G.
I love the roasted garlic mashed potatoes! They are delicious!! This is my favorite flavor! I buy these quite often! These mashed potatoes are quick and easy and don't just taste like "potatoes flakes." I highly recommend!
Steevi E.
Otsego, MI
These potatoes are so creamy and have the perfect flavoring of garlic! You barely even need to put butter on them because they already taste so good! Super easy to make when you want a quick meal! I would totally recommend this!
Luna D.
I buy these every time I go grocery shopping. They're delicious and affordable. I can make them so quick as well! They're perfect for holidays! They taste amazing! They're the only potatoes I eat now since I discovered them in Wal-Mart 2 years ago!
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these small bags of instant potatoes. And, garlic is my favorite thing in all the land. These are usually $1 or less and make a perfect amount for just my husband and myself. Constant repurchase for us. LOVE LOVE!
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I am totally stuck on these potatoes. I definitely prefer homemade but when time and energy doesn't allow these are my go to. They are creamy, favorable and so authentic tasting!
Nicole R.
Lincoln, NE
As far as instant mashed potatoes go, these are pretty good. They didn't have that cardboard taste that most other brands have. They are fairly cheap, which makes them a good option for a family on a budget. I would definitely buy these potatoes again.
Cathy B.
Van Nuys, CA
I always have this in stock in the pantry. It's perfect for when you don't have time to make from scratch but tastes just like it! Super easy to make with so much flavor!
Alison C.
Coraopolis, PA
Potatoes could use some more flavor. They taste like imitation box potatoes. Adding garlic and herbs doesn't overpower the box flavor of the potatoes.
mariesa s.
cunningham, tn
These are just as good as homemade. The recipe doeant call for it but if u add a little sourcream once they have set and mix it in, oooooheeee 😍😍