BY BETTY CROCKER #6 in Cookie Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Corn Syrup, Artificially Flavored Salted Caramel Bits (dextrose, palm oil, corn flour, sea salt, artificial flavor, caramel color), Leavening (sodium aluminum phosphate, baking soda), Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain egg, milk and soy ingredients.

Bonnie L.
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Tynaya B.
These cookies are mind blowing. First off who ever heard of salted caramel cookies? I didn't hear about these. I got them from my grocery store. It has very good value and it is very affordable. This product went way beyond my expectations. I would recommend this to any and everyone.
Greenleigh M.
I made these on Christmas morning and I loved them. I expected them to be overly sweet at first but they're actually perfect. You defiantly can tell there's caramel and Its lovely.
Hannah M.
Berwick, LA
Oh. My. Goodness. These cookies were a FAVORITE in my house last fall, and I'm hoping they're available again this fall! They're not expensive, fun to make with the kids, and absolutely delicious. Not to mention, easy to make if you're going to one of the many social functions you'll have this fall/winter!
Devin H.
Denton, NC
I purchased this cookie mix today when I saw it in the front of Lowe's foods to try since we haven't tried this flavor yet. They were as yummy as they look in the pic and were eaten in no time. An amazing cookie, Betty crocker never disappoints.
Audrey H.
Gig Harbor , WA
Just bought this at target for a $1 and I can’t wait to try it. I am obsessed with salted caramel. Definitely first time and I swear if I love them im going back for more. I cant wait.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this cookie mix. It’s super cheap and can get it at most places. It tastes very good. It’s cheap but also a good value. You can find it at most stores with groceries. I would recommend it to people who love cookies!
Katey H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
These cookies are pretty delicious. They were super easy to make, and made a lot of cookies! (Enough to satisfy my cookie-hungry family of 4, plus a few friends!) When I made them, I chopped up some pecans to add to the mix, and they baked in just fine. Plus, the crunch factored in well with the sweet and salty flavors. Overall, these mixes are very versatile, and I'd definitely buy this one again!
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are absolutely out of this world delicious. I don't usually buy cookie mixes, love to bake from scratch, but these are SO yummy I had to try them. Super-easy to mix up, and baked like a dream. I would buy every package I could get my hands on. They don't make a huge batch, so get more than one package if you like the taste of salted caramel. These taste 100% homemade.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
These cookies are good, but oh mylanta are they SWEEEEEEEEEET. I expect cookies to have a decent kick of sugar, especially ones from a mix, but these just took it over the edge. Perhaps it was the "salted caramel" bit, but it was just a bit excessive for me.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Where do they sell these?
Curah K.
New York
Is it really as good as it looks?
Nicole B.
This is amazing! I haven't seen these anywhere; are they only limited edition or would Target or someplace else have them?
Kristin V.
I've never heard of these before. Are they good?
Jocelyn B.