Betty Crocker™ Salted Caramel Brownie Mix uploaded by wynter-rain o.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Sugar, Sea Salt Caramel Filling (sweetened condensed skim milk [skim milk, sugar, corn syrup], corn syrup, sugar, water, butter [cream, salt], modified corn starch, sea salt, gellan gum, mono and diglycerides, baking soda, xanthan gum), Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Syrup. Contains 2% or less of: Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Carob Powder, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat and milk ingredients.

Michaela C.
I usually really like Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix, and thought this would be more similar.  However, the brownies weren't as chewy, and the salted caramel layer was just ok.  They were good overall, but I think I'll buy the fudge brownies in the future.
Kara B.
I'm torn on how to write this review. I was making these as birthday brownies for a friend who does not like cake (crazy lady) and was super excited when I saw this box at Walmart as it looked like an easy way to class up the dessert for just 20 cents more. I made the brownies in my springform pan and made to cupcakes as well, since it was the first time making them and didn't want to ruin her birthday. Well the taste test for the brownie went horribly wrong! All I could do was taste salt! I was mortified, I could not serve this. I ran to Walmart and bought a fudge icing to sweeten up the dessert as well as a box of new brownie mix as a back up. Well, I'm not sure if the ratio was wrong in the cup or the icing did the trick, but the salted caramel brownies were a huge hit! We didn't even touch the other pan of brownies. If you are buying, be cautious of making individual brownie cupcakes and maybe buy some chocolate icing to be safe!
Emily S.
I bought these just to try and they were a hit! They taste like boxed brownies, nothing special. I do like the filling, but thought it wasn't salted enough so I lined the middle layer and top with those larger kosher salt pieces. Overall it did what it said it would, and I thought they turned out alright.
Kelly P.
i have a Love/hate relationship wit this, i love how easy it is to make them and quick it gets done but on the other hand im not so sure about the flavor, sometimes i feel it tastes to fake and other times i do like the flavor, so i don't know if i would recommend it or not.
Ashley B.
It is very easy to make but it will never be as good as any homemade project so I much rather have a homemade product but when I am feeling lazy I will make this.
Tiffany M.
I love salted caramel brownies. These are easy to throw together and are nice and chocolatey. I have made these twice in the past month and a half and the pan is always empty in a few days. They are a big hit in my household.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
You can never go wrong with salted caramel and brownies in my book. I love the balance of sweet to salty because I tend not to like things that are overly sweet. You can find this at almost any grocery store and it is reasonably priced.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Omg these are so GOOD!! Carmel brownies by Betty Crocker I fix these a lot for my kids and they eat them up before there even cooled !! Such a treat for the whole family
Kristina M.
Queensbury, NY
I brought them to a party and they were the first thing that dissaperide. I love the flavor and they were fast and easy to make. I would suggest this to a lot of people and J already have because they are just that good
Hannah C.
Raleigh, NC
Sooooo good! Easy to make for sure, and doesn't even take super long in the oven. I've bought this multiple times and have brought it to plenty of potlucks, and everyone loves them! I think it's a great value for the delicious food, too.

Walmart