Betty Crocker™ Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Juanita G.Betty Crocker™ Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Juanita G.Betty Crocker™ Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Teri Y.

BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ingredients: Potatoes*, Salt, Sugar, Roasted Garlic*, Maltodextrin, Mono and Diglycerides, Garlic*, Monosodium Glutamate, Spice, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Vegetable Oil (canola and/or partially hydrogenated soybean oil), Parsley*, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent), Color Added, Nonfat Milk. Freshness Preserved by Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bisulfite, Citric Acid.*Dried

Contains milk; may contain wheat and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
  • "Love garlic mashed potatoes super easy to make great taste and quick to make" in 1 review
Juanita G.
My all time favorite mashed potatoes ever! My go to when I want mashed potatoes. I ate these growing up and now I incorporate them into my own meals and holiday feasts. I highly recommend. You can find th see potatoes at Walmart for a very affordable price. They're super quick to make as well if you're someone in a rush. I like to eat them alone or with white gravy. They taste soooo amazing.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is my favorite brand of mashed potatoes.... serioulsy my all time favorite.. it prefer these over homemade! I've never had any better. They are creamy, flavorful, and seasoned so well... you can taste the garlic. Plus they are fast, cheap, and easy to make! They make a large portion and are the perfect side dish.
Gabriela P.
Homestead, FL
These potatoes are super easy to make and they go with anything that you want to make it with. You can taste and small the garlic when making them. They take literally 10 minutes or less to make, perfect for quick dinners. These are my go-to items when I'm in the microwavable potatoes isle in the supermarket. Totally recommend!!
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
My boyfriend and I really enjoy having this with chicken for dinner. The mashed potatoes always come out so creamy and full of flavor. This is so simple to make and literally takes a few minutes for it to cook.
Ashley G.
I love the roasted garlic mashed potatoes! They are delicious!! This is my favorite flavor! I buy these quite often! These mashed potatoes are quick and easy and don't just taste like "potatoes flakes." I highly recommend!
Steevi E.
Otsego, MI
These potatoes are so creamy and have the perfect flavoring of garlic! You barely even need to put butter on them because they already taste so good! Super easy to make when you want a quick meal! I would totally recommend this!
Teri Y.
Tasty when you all you can eat is pretty much mashed potatoes. These are my go to when I am sick (I have a chronic illness) because they are tasty and quick to make. I keep a stock of these on my shelf to use as a quick side dish when making dinner. 80 Calories per serving and the package says its about 2 servings per bowl.

Just add water to the line, microwave for about 1.5 minutes and voila! Side dish ready.
Juanita G.
I buy these every time I go grocery shopping. They're delicious and affordable. I can make them so quick as well! They're perfect for holidays! They taste amazing! They're the only potatoes I eat now since I discovered them in Wal-Mart 2 years ago!
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these small bags of instant potatoes. And, garlic is my favorite thing in all the land. These are usually $1 or less and make a perfect amount for just my husband and myself. Constant repurchase for us. LOVE LOVE!
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I am totally stuck on these potatoes. I definitely prefer homemade but when time and energy doesn't allow these are my go to. They are creamy, favorable and so authentic tasting!
Cassie D.
How do these taste? I am always worried about things like this being too salty, are they?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Where can you buy these?

Walmart