Betty Crocker™ REESE'S™ Premium Dessert Bar uploaded by Gretchen B.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Peanut Butter Flavored Filling (sugar, Reese's® peanut butter [peanuts, sugar, monoglycerides, peanut oil, salt, molasses, corn starch], corn starch, color added, salt, natural and artificial flavor, butter oil), Frosting (sugar, cocoa processed with alkali, corn starch, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, salt, artificial flavor) , Brown Sugar, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), Salt, Color Added, Natural and Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat, peanut and milk ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ REESE'S™ Premium Dessert Bar
  • "I've made these once, they weren't as great as I was expecting, I had a hard time getting them out of the pan, and my chocolate spread didn't spread very well." in 1 review
Meghan B.
Summerdale, AL
I made these for a date night for myself and my boyfriend. I wasn't as impressed and I wnated to be. The bottom layer was nasty and hard even though I followed the directions for mixing and baking to a t.
Heather S.
So this thing turned out OK for what it was. Definitely do not expect it to taste like an actual Reese's. It is good I have a standalone dessert but it does not even come close to having the real test.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
If these did not say Reeses on it, I would not get that taste from them. it was very rich and almost too sweet. It was a little overdone to me, too much, if you will. You get very little product also, which I expected, as anytime they advertise another product or a create-your-own version of a product, you get very little. I would not but or recommend these. Maybe younger crowds would enjoy these more. My teenagers were the only ones to eat these up. But even they have never asked me to buy or make them again.
Gretchen B.
Covington, LA
I should have read the directions prior to buying. I am busy (like most people) this is too many steps. And too much time in between the first and second steps. The peanut butter is yummy but I think next time, I'll just make a brownie or cookie bar , spread peanut butter mixture and then chocolate frosting. Same effect. Easier and less time to prepare.
Kerri B.
This is the best!!! I love these peanut butter and chocolate bars. I can't wait until Thanksgiving because someone always make these and they are absolutely fantastic. They aren't hard to make and they taste good. Not pricey at all. Worth the money!!
Dana M.
Denton, TX
This is by far one of the best bar desserts I have tried! It's not too complicated and it tastes great! I like to mix in extra peanut butter in the topping to give it that extra kick! Definitely recommend!
Morgan J.
This is so easy to make especially because it's no bake. It also is very Reese like. It's great for anyone that wants a chocolate treat for a craving and it has a bit of saltiness from the peanut butter. I've made this a bunch a will continue to repurchase.
Andy M.
Lexington Park
These no bake deserts were something I discovered once and made for a bake sale when I was younger. They were SO good. If you're a peanut butter lover like me, or a reese's lover; you've got to taste this treat!
Ashley R.
I've made these once, they weren't as great as I was expecting, I had a hard time getting them out of the pan, and my chocolate spread didn't spread very well. Next time I'll make them from scratch.
Jessica E.
Lagrange, GA
This is a very easy to follow recipe and it tastes great! So fun to do with kids! This is also great if you're in a pinch and need something easy for a bake sale