BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Monica H.
Columbus, MS
What goes together better then chocolate and peanut butter. My kids and husband love Reese's. that's a must have in our home. I purchased these thinking the oatmeal was healthy. I honestly couldn't taste a difference. So if it was healthy, fooled me! It was great.
Michelle S.
Modesto, CA
Great idea . works to a point ,but needs to come in a larger size. I ended up adding another layer of cookie crust and more chocolate and peanut butter. Or next time I will have to buy 2 packages.
Patricia M.
I love baking cookies in the wintertime, and Betty Crocker is my go-to. Never disappoints me with the quality. I have a recipe for a Valentine Cookie Pie which I will make next week. Great flavor products that I always recommend and share with others.
Mikahla P.
Conneaut, OH
These are heaven!!!! Of course you need to be a good baker (or so I thought) until I made these and they came out delicious and wonderful! They were soft and chewy and I buy them once a week now. 10/10 you won't be disappointed.
Paige K.
Gallipolis, OH
Betty Crocker has been in my family for many generations. We have their cook books and recipes. Her baking mixes are so great tasting and always turn out amazing. This brand is my number one go to when baking.
McKenna C.
Alma , MI
Peanut butter snacks are my favorite treats in any form, these are simple to make and a love for mostly everyone. If you are looking to have a small snack for when people are coming over. Perfect go to, they are delicious!
Rianna R.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love Betty Crocker. I bake very often and I use her brand. They always have sales and the directions are straight forward. I always get compliment when I use her mix to bake
Dez E.
I fell in love with these the moment I tried them . In my area they're a little bit harder to get a hold of so I usually have to order them off of amazon . They're super addicting ! And they're amazing as a to go snack .
Jordan B.
This stuff was pretty good. I bought it when it was on sale at Target one time, and the oatmeal part had my hesitant but it actually ended up being pretty great. I haven't seen it again to buy it, but I did enjoy it.
Kaylyn M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is my favorite mix because i so love reeses chocolate anything that contains this type of chocolate i love its delightful. Ive bought this at target its was my first time i loved it and i would like to use it again anything . they're so soft .