BY BETTY CROCKER #70 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Sugar, REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter (roasted peanuts, sugar, hydrogenated vegetable oils [rapeseed, cottonseed and soybean], peanut oil, salt, molasses, monoglycerides and corn starch), Enriched Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Chocolaty Topping (sugar, corn syrup, water, chocolate liquor, high fructose corn syrup, cocoa processed with alkali, artificial color, agar-agar, potassium sorbate [preservative], citric acid, acetylated monoglycerides, modified corn starch, sodium phosphate, artificial flavor, locust bean gum, nonfat milk), Palm Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Salt, Corn Starch, Nonfat Milk, HERSHEY'S Cocoa, Corn Syrup, Canola Oil, Brown Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Baking Soda, Malted Barley and Corn Syrup, Monocalcium Phosphate, Color (yellows 5 & 6, red 40, blue 1).

Contains peanut, wheat and milk ingredients.

🌺Samantha🌺 J.
Orland Park, IL
These no-bake dessert bars are a game changer. It’s like giving you an excuse to eat more than 2 Reese’s cups at a given time. Just as delicious as the peanut butter cups. Soft and tasty. Would recommend.
Victoria R.
Oh my gosh yes best ever super easy to make doesn't take long and truly taste like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Only down side is there never seems like it makes enough . Get 2 boxes lol.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
In the past I have taken the time to make my own shortbread followed by peanut butter filling and chocolate topping. The Betty Crocker Reese's Dessert Bar is a great shortcut. I really enjoy the ease of the crust and peanut butter filling. The chocolate topping is a bit thin and does not set like a true chocolate ganache would. Ultimately, the mix is far less expensive than preparing something similar from scratch and much less time consuming. This is a great peanut butter and chocolate dessert in a pinch.
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I am a huge peanut butter lover so I though for sure I would be a big fan of this but it was just a little too sweet for me. It's good for a random sweet tooth in moderation. Other than that it was easy to make and held together well .
Lydia G.
Abilene, TX
I'm a chocolate peanut butter lover. Reese's is one of my favorite candies. So anything that puts Reese's into a baked good I am willing to try. These are so yummy. It makes a good amount too, so you won't eat through the whole pan in one day or anything. The price is $3 at Walmart which is not bad at all. Highly recommend this for any fellow Reese's lovers.
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Kimberly N.
Tucson
reeses are my favorite chocolates so when i saw this at kroger i knew I had to buy it the flavor is spot on ! and i literally ate like 5 pieces in one sitting ! it was so worth the calories
Haley D.
I am extremely disappointed with how these turned out. I followed the directions to the tee, only to have Reese's bars with very thin and running toppings and a crust that honestly tasted gross. I feel like I wasted my time making these when I could have made some from scratch that would have been much better. Beware of this treat. The toppings have a good taste, but unless you chill it overnight and strictly make it a cold dessert this doesn't work.
Meagan S.
I consider myself to be pretty good at both baking and following instructions so I decided to combine those two skills to try this box mix. There are a lot of steps which I'm not really used to but was willing to try anyway. In the end, it really wasn't worth the time or effort needed to make these. The taste wasn't what I was expecting when you see REESE'S plastered on something and was all around just disappointing.
Lynn H.
If you're a peanut butter fanatic like me, you will LOVE these!! A mixture of chocolate & peanut butter together, makes for an awesome dessert, or a late night snack before bed. Easy & simple to make, happiness for the whole family! Give them a try, you wont be sorry :)
Jaimee H.
Cincinnati, OH
Are these easy to make?
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How do you find coupons if I don't print and live remotely?
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Are these worth making?
Tiffany W.
Los Angeles, CA
These look so yummy! I know my daughter would love to help me make these since her favorite candy is Reese's! Are they available in all grocery stores?
Hello I'm an instagramer with 450 followers, I want to review this delicious product, an then shear it in my instagram wall and influenster too. Please give me a packet

back