BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Reese's™Peanut Butter (peanuts, sugar, monoglycerides, peanut oil, salt, molasses, corn starch), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil. Contains 2% or less of: Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Nonfat Milk, Distilled Monoglycerides, Color Added, Dicalcium Phosphate, Locust Bean Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Acetate, Natural and Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat, peanut and milk ingredients.

Rhonda M.
Reese’s. OMG! What’s not to love and now the ability to have this great taste in a cupcake. The batter was extra moist although I expected it to be a little drier with the peanut butter addition. It was not. It didn’t exactly taste like a Reese cup but it was delicious.
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
These were very moist and very easy to prepare. Be sure to add the peanut butter after baking. I added in the peanut butter before cooking, which caused a mess. That being said, there was a rich chocolate and peanut butter taste without being overwhelming.
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Ashlyn S.
Austin, TX
My stepdad is a HUGE Reese's peanut butter cup fan and so for his birthday my mom made these. Personally... I think it was a waste of money. They were good but this is simple enough to just make yourself with normal chocolate cupcake mix and a spoonful of peanut butter on the inside! Save your money and look up Pinterest recipes. This isn't something I'd buy again.
Nivien A.
These are so delicious. I love when you bite into it and you get a really gooey taste. If you dont like peanut butter, reeses, or are allergic, this isnt for you. For everyone else, you should definitely try it! One of my favorite desserts :)
Nathaly V.
Mira Loma, Ca
Okay this is my favorite product of all time. It is soooooo affordable, many flavors, delicious as hell, and easy to make. My brothers often randomly buy it and force me to make it because it's just that yummy! Doesn't take too long and isn't dry or anything like that.!
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I made these with my cousin a few months ago and they are great! They were fun to make. I love the flavor a lot! I love the chocolate and the peanut butter taste together. I would definitely buy them again.
Kelly T.
Saginaw, MI
If you like Reese's peanut butter cups than this cupcake mix is for you. I know peanut butter isn't for everyone but I love it! This chocolate cupcake is so moist and when you bite into it and get some of the peanut butter filling along with the cake it's to die for!
Carly C.
San Anselmo, CA
Delicious and easy to use. Everything that I would expect from a boxed cake mix this product delivers. Easy, cheap alternative and also saves a lot of time and preparation. Flavor is good, the texture was a bit light but still yummy. I would buy again!
Shasta M.
1786 fort branch road viper,ky
So delicious. I love them. Such an easy thing to make and not many ingredients. I bought at my local Walmart. It's very reasonable price and the flavor is so great. I will be buying again so so so soon
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
Has anyone made these, they look to die for
Does this really taste like reese's?