BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Sugar, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (cottonseed, soybean), cornstarch, dextrin, red 40 lake, carnauba wax, confectioner's glaze, soy lecithin, natural and artificial flavor, blue 1 lake, yellow 6 lake.

Allergen Warning: Contains Soy.

Betty Crocker™ Red, White & Blue Decorating Decors
  • "They look really good we bought these to make cupcakes and they didn't taste so good as I thought they would" in 1 review
  • "They taste great and I especially are in love with their icing colors, there so vibrant!" in 1 review
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
[product:betty-crocker-decorating-decors-red,-white-&-blue] super cheap definitely meeting my expectations for cupcakes and a cake on 4th of July for my guest definitely recommend
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I was younger these sprinkles we used on every cake we would make! I love using betty crocker baking products! I prefer her brand more then any of them! They always taste amazing and good instructions.
Ellen W.
I use Betty Crocker sprinkles for many of my baking decorations. They look adorable and, for sprinkles, they taste pretty good. This particular color combo is great for 4th of July!
Emily J.
I prefer these sprinkles over the little sugar dot ones. These are great on cookies and cupcakes but I LOVE them on ice cream. The red white and blue ones are so patriotic
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
With the 4 th of July coming up, these red, white and blue sprinkles are great. Wether your making a cake or cupcakes use these and it becomes so much better.
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These sprinkles are good. The colors are great and they're good for decorating. They also taste good. I would recommend them.
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
I love these sprinkles! they are always so fun to decorate with and don't have that plasticy taste that some sprinkles do!
Christina F.
Milwaukee, WI
Good for any occasion... 4th of July or just a suprise Birthday. Sprinkles on Ice Cream and anything else kids love!
Joselyne F.
Jacqui O.
Anthony , TX
Always have these in my pantry. Love the colors great for certain holidays. I love the other colors as well