Betty Crocker™ Rainbow Mix Decorating Decors uploaded by Dana R.Betty Crocker™ Rainbow Mix Decorating Decors uploaded by Dana R.Betty Crocker™ Rainbow Mix Decorating Decors uploaded by Nicole H.

BY BETTY CROCKER #13 in Sprinkles & Decorations

Ingredients: Sugar, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (cottonseed, soybean), cornstarch, cocoa processed with alkali, dextrin, carnauba wax, confectioner’s glaze, soy lecithin, natural and artificial flavor, red 40 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 5 lake, blue 1 lake, red 3.

Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love making sugar cookies and these are the sprinkles I will always use I also use them on my cakes and they’re really pretty festive and that even taste pretty yummy
Jazmin M.
Yakima, WA
This is a classic! Im sure if you go into anyones kitchen they have to have this rainbow mix sprinkles. They are amazing, my kids love them! they put it on everything they eat! they tastes pretty good . cheap and overall satisfied.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Ashland, VA
I remember using this baking as a little girl and they're still so tasty and adorable / it can always turn your cup cakes and cake around . Good flavor and easy to use !
Catherine T.
Lauderhill, FL
These sprinkles are awesome! They make any dessert dish look perfect and they have a great taste. They are not so hard that they break your teeth and they actually have a sweet flavor unlike some sprinkles. I use these on most of my desserts and they are always a hit!
Monica G.
Durham, NC
These sprinkles are a great option for decorating cakes and as a topping on ice cream and donuts my kids love them so much the chocolate option is also great Best wrinkles out there will buy again
valorie m.
Vernon
My mouth is watering just looking at these! I have always got these sprinkles for my birthday cakes. They’re tasty and sooo beautiful 😍
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Who doesn't love Betty Crocker? These sprinkles are super cute and put a smile on anyone's face! I will always have these around :-)
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Tastes amazing on cake, cakepop, ice cream, by itself... I love the taste of these sprinkles you don't have the food coloring taste
Theladyj S.
I hear a lot of good things about this brand but have yet to try it. Soon enough this product will be included in my routine
Kailee B.
Love these! Super cute and easy to sprinkle on cookies, cupcakes, cakes, ice cream, etc. The perfect addition to any treat!
Payten H.