BY BETTY CROCKER #5 in Frosting

• Does this taste super sweet?2 Answers
  • Why did they ever think it was a good idea to discontinue...3 Answers
Nicole L.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
If you don't think this is the perfect frosting for a funfetti cake you're crazy.  Betty Crocker frosting is better than Pillsbury.  Love the flavor, always kinda confused me that it didn't just say "vanilla" on the package rather than "original" - like what is "original" supposed to taste like?  Apparently rainbow heaven.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is fun and delicious frosting. I like how it is so colorful; it adds a creative element to the baked goods. It is affordable and easy to find at the grocery store. I would buy it again, because it was really good tasting and looking.
alice m.
Fieldale
I was real upset when they stop selling this one i really l9ove this one.  i am so glad they brought it back i just love the chips in the frosting and that if it is put on hot cake is swirls to a different color.  thank you betty crocker for bring it back.
Mell F.
This frosting is so good. It tasted amazing and I could sit and eat the entire tub in a sitting probably, which is super unhealthy and fortunately hasn't happened yet. It's relatively cheap to purchase and easy to spread on a cake. Yummmmmmmmm!
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wow, this frosting is so extremely sweet, that's it's just way too much to enjoy. The frosting itself tastes good but the extreme sweetness from the rainbow chips are just not good at all. Even my kids thought it was too sweet.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This stuff is like addictive. I used to pick this up and after frosting my cupcakes or cake there would be some left over and I would put this on cookies as an added bonus to give myself a special treat
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
This is THE BEST FROSTING hands down. I used to be obsessed with this stuff when I was little and I was so disappointed that they discontinued it. The chips are way softer than the sprinkles they put in the new funfetti frosting. You need to try this, you will be immediately addicted.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of the best frostings that I have ever tried. Its my daughters favorite too. We love making the funfetti cake and out this on top so its extra colorful and fun but it is perfect on any cake. I was so excited when they put it back on the shelves. Its beyond delicious
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the frosting to get when you’re looking for a rainbow sprinkle frosting! Its smooth and creamy and the mini chips actually good. The other kind with the sprinkles you add on top are so gross. I recommend any Betty Crocker frosting, but this one is my favorite.
Kaitlin F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is THE BEST FROSTING IN THE WORLD. I was so sad when it was temporarily discontinued. I am so happy that it's back. We use it regularly on our birthday cakes (we are a family of seven at the moment) and are always happy with the results! Also pretty inexpensive!
kelly m.
Why did they ever think it was a good idea to discontinue this stuff?! So happy it's back!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this taste super sweet?

back