BY BETTY CROCKER #11 in Cookie Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Dextrose, Pumpkin Flakes, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), Maltodextrin, Salt, Corn Starch, Caramel Color, Corn Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Spice, Natural and Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain milk, egg and soy ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
Amber U.
Dothan, AL
Great cookies and easy to bake! Good value for the amount of cookies made. I bought them at Target and made them for a Secret Santa exchange party. Everyone loved them, there was only a few left over!
Kady E.
I love Pumpkin Spice Season! It is one of my favorite things about fall. I was walking through Target and saw this bag of cookie mix on an end cap and figured I had to try them. Such a great try! I didn't even put icing on them, just baked them and enjoyed. They are full of good pumpkin spice flavor and take less than 10 minutes to cook!
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love making these cookies for the kids every year. This is a fall tradition in my house. Great pumpkin spice flavor. Not hard to make just follow directions. Easy to find in the store. Not expensive. Would recommend.
Bunseng K.
Long Beach, CA
An easy to bake product, absolutely tasty, with simple ingredient needed! The bake time is 9 minutes and the prep time is 7 minute! A product I recommend, the cost is about $1 at the 99 cent only store!
Lynn B.
This is a seasonal item that I look forward to each year. I use this to make bars and cookies. The pouches are convenient as you add eggs and water. This has a good pumpkin spice flavor. I will buy extra packages to have on hand. I’d suggest this flavor and brand if you like pumpkin.
Bonnie L.
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Tatum C.
We keep these as a staple in our pantry! They taste so good and are the right amount of flavor plus crunch. They are simple to make and feed 4- 6 people!
Andrea K.
I love that this product is so easy to make. When you’re looking for that pumpkin spice fix without the fuss. This package made about 25 cookies for our family.
Nicole P.
Saint Cloud, MN
These are my absolute favorite cookies! I have made these cookies every October for the past 5 years! I always top them with cream cheese frosting and some pumpkin pie spice to make them perfect! These cookies always turn out so chewy and perfect and it makes my whole house smell like fall! I definitely recommend them to anyone who loves pumpkin spice.
Victoria F.