BY BETTY CROCKER #12 in Cookie Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Dextrose, Pumpkin Flakes, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), Maltodextrin, Salt, Corn Starch, Caramel Color, Corn Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Spice, Natural and Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain milk, egg and soy ingredients.

Lynn B.
This is a seasonal item that I look forward to each year. I use this to make bars and cookies. The pouches are convenient as you add eggs and water. This has a good pumpkin spice flavor. I will buy extra packages to have on hand. I’d suggest this flavor and brand if you like pumpkin.
Bonnie L.
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Tatum C.
We keep these as a staple in our pantry! They taste so good and are the right amount of flavor plus crunch. They are simple to make and feed 4- 6 people!
Nicole P.
Saint Cloud, MN
These are my absolute favorite cookies! I have made these cookies every October for the past 5 years! I always top them with cream cheese frosting and some pumpkin pie spice to make them perfect! These cookies always turn out so chewy and perfect and it makes my whole house smell like fall! I definitely recommend them to anyone who loves pumpkin spice.
Autumn F.
One of our house holds favorites, every fall we make these, we always get the at Walmart and I usually buy cream cheese icing and ice them that way. Great flavor taste like a pumpkin roll, definitely worth a try if you love pumpkin spice!
Candra M.
Benham, KY
I grabbed these on a whim at Walmart around Thanksgiving and made them as my desert for our family dinner with some cream cheese icing and they were a hit! Everyone loved them and they were easy to make, my toddler was able to help.
Amber U.
Dothan, AL
Great cookies and easy to bake! Good value for the amount of cookies made. I bought them at Target and made them for a Secret Santa exchange party. Everyone loved them, there was only a few left over!
Arlene C.
Bakersfield , CA
I am not a huge pumpkin fan, but these pumpkin spice cookies are hands down my favorite cookie. My roommate made me try them and I fell in love. We finished the cookies in like 2 days!! Please try and share with others. You will make the world a happier place. ❤️
Jeanne Y.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Pumpkin Spice cookies are literally the best & they smell amazing! These in particular so easy to make! Once fall/Thanksgiving comes around I'm always trying to hunt these down. Whenever I buy it I always get more than one. These are a must have for the holidays!
Victoria F.