BY BETTY CROCKER #12 in Cookie Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Dextrose, Pumpkin Flakes, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), Maltodextrin, Salt, Corn Starch, Caramel Color, Corn Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Spice, Natural and Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain milk, egg and soy ingredients.

Lynn B.
This is a seasonal item that I look forward to each year. I use this to make bars and cookies. The pouches are convenient as you add eggs and water. This has a good pumpkin spice flavor. I will buy extra packages to have on hand. I’d suggest this flavor and brand if you like pumpkin.
Autumn F.
One of our house holds favorites, every fall we make these, we always get the at Walmart and I usually buy cream cheese icing and ice them that way. Great flavor taste like a pumpkin roll, definitely worth a try if you love pumpkin spice!
Bonnie L.
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Nicole P.
Saint Cloud, MN
These are my absolute favorite cookies! I have made these cookies every October for the past 5 years! I always top them with cream cheese frosting and some pumpkin pie spice to make them perfect! These cookies always turn out so chewy and perfect and it makes my whole house smell like fall! I definitely recommend them to anyone who loves pumpkin spice.
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Kady E.
I love Pumpkin Spice Season! It is one of my favorite things about fall. I was walking through Target and saw this bag of cookie mix on an end cap and figured I had to try them. Such a great try! I didn't even put icing on them, just baked them and enjoyed. They are full of good pumpkin spice flavor and take less than 10 minutes to cook!
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
If you like pumpkin spice everything, these are an easy way to make something at home! I love making these cookies, this is the second year I've bought them. The cookie recipe is easy to follow and they are great with or without a dab of cream cheese frosting. The texture is that of a cake cookie, really moist and soft.
Alicia E.
Macungie, PA
These are my favorite cookie for the fall time. Every year during the fall season I am the first to pick these up at the grocery store. They are so amazing with a cream chess icing on top. They are sweet but not overwhelming my family and I love them during this time of year!
Jeanne Y.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Pumpkin Spice cookies are literally the best & they smell amazing! These in particular so easy to make! Once fall/Thanksgiving comes around I'm always trying to hunt these down. Whenever I buy it I always get more than one. These are a must have for the holidays!
Arlene C.
Bakersfield , CA
I am not a huge pumpkin fan, but these pumpkin spice cookies are hands down my favorite cookie. My roommate made me try them and I fell in love. We finished the cookies in like 2 days!! Please try and share with others. You will make the world a happier place. ❤️
Victoria F.