Betty Crocker™ Pumpkin Bar Cookie Mix uploaded by Lisa H.Betty Crocker™ Pumpkin Bar Cookie Mix uploaded by Jackie M.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Dextrose, Pumpkin Flakes, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), Maltodextrin, Salt, Corn Starch, Color Added, Corn Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Spice, Natural and Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain milk, egg and soy ingredients.

Lisa G.
I followed the recipe exactly and they came out super dry and crumbly
They still tasted good and we frosted them but still, I can’t get over how dry they are
Maybe if I made them again I’d add 2 eggs instead of one? Or some extra butter?
Abby H.
Redfield, AR
These are so good! I recommend topping them off with cream cheese frosting. Bake them a little longer than listed to give it a nice, crunchy texture on the edges. I will repurchase these again and again! Love them so much.
Lisa H.
Conroe, TX
Picked this up from target yesterday and omg let me tell you it’s so freaking good! Wish they have it year round

back