BY BETTY CROCKER

Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Corn Starch, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Propylene Glycol Mono And Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Wheat Starch, Artificial Flavor, Color Added. Freshness Preserved By Citric Acid.

Buy on Walmart
Brenda H.
I love this, I keep them in my pantry for when I have guests over (big family means lots of food for breakfast). I love popping them in the oven early in the morning and eating it while it's still warm from the oven. Also, it doesn't hurt that it only take about 3 ingredients that one usually have in their fridge already.
Meranda R.
Rochester, IN
I have made this many times for strawberry short cake. It was really good . I have found it don't get as soggy as regular short cakes from store. It will stay good for a longer period of time if you don't eat it all after you make it. The whole family loved it.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
I was a bit disappointed in this mix. It was much drier than i expected. It was good with coffee but i could not eat it on its own
Rissa C.
Really tasty, this is what I always use when I’m baking a cake. I find it to be perfect for a box mix defiantly recommend :)