BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Sugar, corn syrup, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (soybean, cottonseed), water, maltodextrin, modified potato starch, cornstarch, natural and artificial flavor, polyglycerol esters, titanium dioxide (color), salt, cellulose gum, potassium sorbate (preservative), citric acid, red 3, soy lecithin.

Kimberly M.
Ocean View, NJ
I love this product, my local grocery store sells a bunch of different colors. It only comes with a few basic snap on dispensers but one is for leaves and it comes out really well. Didn't have to deal with any clumpy icing or messes with bags which was really nice and it tastes great. I do recommend refrigerating anything you ice though if you don't eat it right away.
Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ
This is alright for a one time use. It comes out as a yellow liquid at times and it's flow isn't consistent. Also sometimes it spurts out huge globs. I would much rather make my own tube of frosting to use.
Kelly M.
Landis, NC
Its ok... I give it a 4 because its just to sweet to be a 5 I think they should tone it down just a bit but all in all if they would just make it less on the sweet side it would be a 5
Bailey M.
I mean minus the fact that the can isn't the best for the environment, I find that these tools make decorating easier, more fun, and simpler! And of course it tastes the same as any of their frostings!
Kimberly M.
Seattle, WA
This icing can be a little challenging to work with when just starting but then you get the hang of it leaving you to go creative in your designs. I have used every color.
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this icing I use it all the time it's easy to use and comes with the plastic things to make different designs it's super cheap and tastes pretty good
Ashley B.
I like using this because it's so easy, but it is pricey compared to regular can of icing. I do like that they have more color choices
Emily B.
Waynesboro, Ms
So easy to decorate cupcakes with. Great taste, super easy, beautiful color. Just wish there was more in the can.
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Color is good, not a consistent flow though. Nozzle is a little hard to press.
elisa a.
Hamilton, IN
This is the best icing I have ever used! The icing tastes amazing, it’s easy to use! I will always use this icing when making cupcakes
Shelby  D.