BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Dole® Crushed Pineapple In Extra Heavy Syrup (Crushed Pineapple, Sugar, Water, Citric Acid), Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Brown Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Corn Starch, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Dextrose, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavor.

Buy on Walmart
Dennise R.
Edinburg, TX
Awesome product, my family enjoys it every time I make pineapple upside down cake. I specifically like it when it's fresh out the oven. Great flavor and it's very easy to bake with straight forward instructions.
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
Easy to do pineapple upside down cake! Betty Crocker always makes baking easy and this product shows it while still being delicious!! You can buy this cake mix at any local grocery store in the baking aisle.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
This is pretty good. It's not as good as homemade, but it will pass. The box mix is definitely easier and less time consuming than homemade, but the consistency just isn't quite there. Plus, I enjoy the addition of pecans and cherries--something this lacks.
Adrianna B.
Sacramento, Ca
Mouthgasam omg this is the most amazing product ever. I usually Make my pineapple upside down cakes with yellow cake mix and pineapples but I saw this on the shelf and decided to try it. So glad I did because it was sooooo good life changing even. It has the taste of the old time pineapple upside down cakes that used to be made in the skillets just like my grandma would make yuuuummmmm
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN
I usually don't like Upside Down Pineapple cake but I took a chance at the store when I saw this because it doesn't required the pineapple rings. I absolutely loved this cake. The crushed pineapple made the difference for me. The cake seemed to more moist and had a great flavor.
Katie R.
Port St Lucie, FL
My grandma used to always make the best from scratch pineapple upside down cake when I was growing up. This is the closest boxed mix that has been able to replicate the taste of her homemade cake for those times when I don't have the time to whip up a cake from scratch.
Connie A.
Albany, GA
This is one of my favorite desserts!!! I really like it when it is nice and hot from the oven, I put whip cream on top of it, It is so good. The next morning it is just as moist as it was the day before. If you have not tried this you are missing out on a GREAT dessert.
Janelle M.
Such an easy upsidedown pineapple cake recipe! Betty Crocker never lets me down! This box of mix makes me feel like I'm baking from absolute scratch because of how amazing it tastes! You can buy this at Walmart or any local grocery store!
Jahmai S.
I have made this upside-down cake several times. Like how easy it is time make and fast. Also like how moist and delicious it taste. Not too sweet and not simple. .. just perfect
Rikki C.
Hinesville,ga
Delicious cake. One of my family's favorite cakes! I usually cook it for my dads birthday cake. Nothing like a pineapple upside down cake! Yummy
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
Is this cake hard to make?
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Is this easy to make?
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Is this any good and does it come out right?