Betty Crocker™ Pie Crust Mix uploaded by Nka k.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Color Added.

Contains wheat and milk ingredients.

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I got so excited when I found this pie crust mix at Walmart.
Because it's sugar free!!!
It looks like it's not to complicated to prepare.
All you need is to add water.
I'm looking forward to baking a pie with this pie crust.
Abbie C.
South Hadley, MA
I used this crust for years. I had never made crust from scratch and I thought it was just too much work. This crust is easy to make and gets the job done, however if you want something that really gets your taste buds going I would suggest making the crust from scratch. Any boxed crossed will never taste as good as crust made from scratch. And really it's not too hard!
Sydney L.
Tucson, AZ
I usually buy frozen pie crusts, but I needed to make my own for a new recipe. Not feeling confident enough to make it from scratch, I tried this Betty Crocker mix. It was easy and tasted delicious!
Jordan A.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this product full price with my own money and not from promotional coupon or free sample. I buy this from chain grocery stores and the only pie crust that rivals homemade. It is so easy to make, very flakey, buttery and I get compliments every time! It's worth the extra effort compared to ready roll package but the best "semi-homemade" pastry pie crust.
Marissa V.
Clovis, CA
I love using this brand of boxed pre crust because it tastes better and fresher than the pre made ones and you get to determine the side you want to have it
Jamie M.
My mom made her first Apple pie from the recipe on the back of this box. Oh my gosh. Best apple pie I've ever had.
Courtney N.
Makes a good flaky crust every time. I swear ny this anytime I make a pie. The recipe on the box is perfect
Kirstin M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
If you feeling like getting creative by not enough to make it from scratch this is the way to go
Jennifer G.
Really enjoyed using this product ! So easy step by step directions!! I recommend this
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB
This crust is perfect nice and flaky. It's so much easier than making it from scratch and it's worth it for the price to save the time
Lilly H.
Nevermind! Blonde moment!!
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
How does this pie crust compare to frozen. Also does it have a more homemade taste?
Kayle C.
Syracuse, NY
I usually use the frozen pie crusts but I'm wondering how this compares in taste and ease?
Jacqueline C.
I normally prefer pie dough that you can roll out of the freezer, but thought something like this would taste a bit more authentic and homemade. To anyone that's used this, how is the flavor when made according to instructions? Is it overly starchy?
Lilly H.
Is this the mix? Or like premade dough?