BY BETTY CROCKER

Sara S.
Wheaton, IL
Best peanut butter cookies ever? Combine this mix with the oatmeal chocolate chip mix, and add Reese's Pieces candy! Everyone at work raves about them! This package of cookie mix is so handy, and makes baking up some quick cookies a breeze! Definitely recommended!
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
i have tried these before and have to say that they were outstanding..if you love peanut butter then this is the cookie for you..i picked this up at my local Walmart and it was pretty cheap and met all my expectations and would for sure buy it again
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Soooo good! Wonderfully sweet with an awesome peanut butter taste! Takes hardly any time at all to make these wonderful cookies. This size bag made over 30 cookies and I only paid $1.98 for the bag at Walmart!
Amy W.
Paola, KS
I usually like to make all my baked goods from scratch, but when I'm in a hurry or just being a little lazy I'll pick up this pouch of cookie mix. They turn out really good, my kids love them!
Amy L.
Canfield, OH
I make these every year for my dad (and keep some for me of course) for Christmas. They are so simple and quick to put together and taste delicious.
Taylor H.
Betty Crocker baking mixes are the best!! They are super easy and taste great! I would definitely recommend it
Kasia W.
I love these cookies! Even though most times they come out wrong when I make them but I think that it's just me when cooking them. But also a secret to making them that I learned would be to add a little butter. Always will buy these cookies.
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
We make these cookies quite often for the family. They are very delicious. My husband loves peanut butter
Michele H.
Holly, MI
Baking is a huge way for me to be able to clear my mind. Whenever I bake I always find myself using this brand. It's cheap and there is a big variety.
Tennille G.
Troy, MO
My kids love this. Of course they would rather have homemade but when I don't have time for that this is my go to ready made cookie dough. Yummm