BY BETTY CROCKER #3 in Cookie Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Brown Sugar, Peanut Butter (peanuts, dextrose, hydrogenated canola and cottonseed oil, salt), Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Whey, Dried Egg Yolk, Baking Soda, Salt, Natural Flavor, Color Added, Sodium Silicoaluminate.

Contains wheat, peanut, egg and milk; may contain soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
  • "Sometimes I add nuts to give it a chunky peanut butter effect and sometimes I melt a lil peanut butter and confection sugar to make a sweet nutty drizzle on top!" in 3 reviews
  • "I have used these for years and they always come out so delicious!" in 1 review
  • "Some of the best cookies I've ever had in my life and super easy to bake!" in 1 review
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
I usually love Betty cricket projects, but this one I just didn't like cause it wasn't working for me but ingredients with butter works better than water for me.. I would buy Version of this with butter to see if it works and it takes forever in the oven.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
A great quick cookie option! I love to keep it on hand for my kids. Super easy to make, few ingredients, quick cook time. It’s cheap too which everyone loves! Take the work out of baking with these premade mixes
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
These are such a great item to have in your pantry for when you want a quick and easy treat. They are super easy to mix up (using on-hand ingredients) and quick to make and throw in the oven. I like making them as cookies or in one big cookie cake. My toddler can even help make them, which is an added bonus.
Emily Ann G.
Metairie, LA
This cookie mix is my favorite! It is so easy and quick! You only need oil and water to make a nice batch of cookies. I often add my own ingredients to change things up, but it doesn't need anything extra. It's also very inexpensive. I usually find them for $1 each at most stores. Betty Crocker™ Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
Nic S.
For this being a cookie mix, it’s pretty good! We use this particular package more often then others to make star cookies! I always cook them a few minutes less then what the package says because I love soft cookies. Just make sure to not over cook them because it can happen easily. Betty Crocker is a very affordable brand!
Bonnie L.
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Grace P.
Marengo, OH
Simple and cheap. If you're wanting an easy peanut butter cookie, pick this up at your local Kroger for $1. It doesn't get much cheaper than that! I've made these for a long time and I'm always satisfied!
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
These were okay. The cookie dough was a little tough. They were reasonably priced. These cookies were easy to make, however I prefer homemade cookies to these ones. I would not buy them again. But I'd recommend them to someone looking for quick and easy to make cookies.
Amy R.
The perfect cookie mix to make something special but not time consuming, for the holidays. I use this recipe to make Peanut Butter Blossoms - make the cookies, roll into balls and when they are baked plop an unwrapped Hershey's kiss on top! Delicious and adorable a Christmas cookies.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
i have tried these before and have to say that they were outstanding..if you love peanut butter then this is the cookie for you..i picked this up at my local Walmart and it was pretty cheap and met all my expectations and would for sure buy it again
Bonnie L.
Where do you like to buy this product?