BY BETTY CROCKER #3 in Cookie Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Brown Sugar, Peanut Butter (peanuts, dextrose, hydrogenated canola and cottonseed oil, salt), Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Whey, Dried Egg Yolk, Baking Soda, Salt, Natural Flavor, Color Added, Sodium Silicoaluminate.

Contains wheat, peanut, egg and milk; may contain soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
  • "Sometimes I add nuts to give it a chunky peanut butter effect and sometimes I melt a lil peanut butter and confection sugar to make a sweet nutty drizzle on top!" in 3 reviews
  • "I have used these for years and they always come out so delicious!" in 1 review
  • "Some of the best cookies I've ever had in my life and super easy to bake!" in 1 review
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
I usually love Betty cricket projects, but this one I just didn't like cause it wasn't working for me but ingredients with butter works better than water for me.. I would buy Version of this with butter to see if it works and it takes forever in the oven.
Haley P.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love peanut butter cookies, these are the best! It has an amazing flavor and they’re soft when you bake them right. I usually get these at Kroger. This brand is one of my favorites in the cookie mix
Emily Ann G.
Metairie, LA
This cookie mix is my favorite! It is so easy and quick! You only need oil and water to make a nice batch of cookies. I often add my own ingredients to change things up, but it doesn't need anything extra. It's also very inexpensive. I usually find them for $1 each at most stores. Betty Crocker™ Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
Kenyetta W.
Bristow
I love this cookie mix. It tastes like homemade and it’s so easy to make. It’s my go to for when it’s my turn to send snacks with my daughter. It’s under $2, so it’s much cheaper than buying the ingredients separately. I add a Hershey’s kiss to these and they are always a hit. I’ve even used them to make a cookie cake that turned out great.
Nic S.
For this being a cookie mix, it’s pretty good! We use this particular package more often then others to make star cookies! I always cook them a few minutes less then what the package says because I love soft cookies. Just make sure to not over cook them because it can happen easily. Betty Crocker is a very affordable brand!
Bonnie L.
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
A great quick cookie option! I love to keep it on hand for my kids. Super easy to make, few ingredients, quick cook time. It’s cheap too which everyone loves! Take the work out of baking with these premade mixes
Melissa H.
Charlestown
Such a favorite amongst our family. They're so simple to make, so affordable, and taste great. So simple and such a great way to get your kids involved in the kitchen.
Destiny K.
Irvington
Peanut Butter is my favorite. The cookies always come out so soft. I use a ice scooper to makes sure they all come out the same. You swear they came from a bakery
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
These were okay. The cookie dough was a little tough. They were reasonably priced. These cookies were easy to make, however I prefer homemade cookies to these ones. I would not buy them again. But I'd recommend them to someone looking for quick and easy to make cookies.
Judy G.
Plainfield
Why do some of the Hershey kisses not stick to the cookies? What can I do to fix this?
Bonnie L.
Where do you like to buy this product?
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
Can Add some Orgain Organic Protein Creamy Chocolate Fudge Plant-Based Powder, 2.05 lbs to this? Would I have to modify it at all ? I have roughly about 2/3 cups (2 or these packs) to sample .