Betty Crocker™ Peanut Butter Cookie Mix uploaded by Sarah C.

BY BETTY CROCKER #4 in Cookie Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Brown Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Dextrose, Hydrogenated Canola And Cottonseed Oil, Salt), Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Whey, Dried Egg Yolk, Baking Soda, Salt, Natural Flavor, Color Added, Sodium Silicoaluminate.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Sometimes I add nuts to give it a chunky peanut butter effect and sometimes I melt a lil peanut butter and confection sugar to make a sweet nutty drizzle on top!" in 3 reviews
  • "I have used these for years and they always come out so delicious!" in 1 review
  • "Some of the best cookies I've ever had in my life and super easy to bake!" in 1 review
Mimi F.
Believe me when I say “don’t buy the small bag of this cookie mix...buy the big box”! These cookies are delicious and easy to make. Just add oil and water to the mix, give it a stir and
drop the cookies on the cookie sheet. Cook for a few minutes, and you are done. For an added treat, top each cookie with a chocolate Kiss as soon as they are taken from the oven! You’re going to love these!
Nic S.
For this being a cookie mix, it’s pretty good! We use this particular package more often then others to make star cookies! I always cook them a few minutes less then what the package says because I love soft cookies. Just make sure to not over cook them because it can happen easily. Betty Crocker is a very affordable brand!
April W.
My mom and I love baking with this cookie mix.We add a hershey kiss in the middle and we have some awesome cookies with memories made.We have been using this mix for a very long time because the flavor is really amazing and comforting.I always recommend this.
Elizabeth b.
pennsylvania
I usually love Betty cricket projects, but this one I just didn't like cause it wasn't working for me but ingredients with butter works better than water for me.. I would buy Version of this with butter to see if it works and it takes forever in the oven.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
These are such a great item to have in your pantry for when you want a quick and easy treat. They are super easy to mix up (using on-hand ingredients) and quick to make and throw in the oven. I like making them as cookies or in one big cookie cake. My toddler can even help make them, which is an added bonus.
Stefanie B.
Not a big pb cookie fan but my hubby is. Bought this mix to make him a sweet treat and was so disappointed. The mix was very dry... I actually ended up adding a bit of milk. Flavor was very dull. Ill stick with homemade pb cookies from now on.
Grace P.
['Marengo', 'OH'], OH
Simple and cheap. If you're wanting an easy peanut butter cookie, pick this up at your local Kroger for $1. It doesn't get much cheaper than that! I've made these for a long time and I'm always satisfied!
Miranda V.
I love Betty Crocker and almost all of their cookie recipes but this is by far my favorite! I don’t normally like peanut butter cookies but these are amazing and they always have them on sale at Kroger. Highly recommended!
Amy R.
The perfect cookie mix to make something special but not time consuming, for the holidays. I use this recipe to make Peanut Butter Blossoms - make the cookies, roll into balls and when they are baked plop an unwrapped Hershey's kiss on top! Delicious and adorable a Christmas cookies.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My kids love making cookies and Betty Crocker mixes make it so easy for them to make themselves and still taste good.  I love that you just add a few ingredients and you are ready to go.  This is great quality at a low price.  I purchase mine at Walmart or Dollar General.