Betty Crocker™ Parlor Perfect Confetti Sprinkles Ice Cream Toppings uploaded by tabitha t.

BY BETTY CROCKER #5 in Ice Cream Toppings & Cones

Ingredients :

Sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, corn syrup, cornstarch, red 40, soy lecithin, yellow 5, yellow 6, blue 1, carnauba wax.

• Would you describe theese as hard or chewy?9 Answers
  • Are these waxy tasting? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone else put a lot of sprinkles on their ice cream?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erica G.
I love these sprinkles! They are a lot of fun for kids to add to their own desserts! It's the most fun part of making dessert!
Kate S.
Horseheads, NY
Love sprinkles and this size jar is perfect for my sprinkles fix! I love the multi colors and hope they continue to make these.
Jules d.
Best sprinkles for cupcakes .and they taste great not bitter like some sprinkles .. colors don't run in the icing .. either ..
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
I like adding these to ice cream and any other treat that I make. They have a great flavor and add color to any plain desert.
Valerie S.
Phoenix, AZ
My little brothers love sprinkles, they always want it on their cupcakes. It's so fun and delicious. Spicing any dessert up
Susan R.
Yucaipa , Ca
I love these sprinkles! I use them on tons of things. My favorite use is when I make cake pops because they stick so well!
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
These are good sprinkles, but to be honest, I have bought less expensive sprinkles in a similar container for less money.
Ashley R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Perfect topper for a big ice cream sundae! Or to decorate a cake with, they aren't waxy tasting like some sprinkles can be
Vivian S.
Newburgh, NY
I love these sprinkles. I keep them as a treat for my son for his ice cream. I think the sprinkles are his favorite part.
Shannon L.
Wow so many colors. Really jazzes up your baked goods. They also don't taste like plastic like some sprinkles do. So fun!
Alexis G.
Haddon Township, NJ
Would you describe theese as hard or chewy?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does anyone else put a lot of sprinkles on their ice cream?
hayley c.