Betty Crocker™ Parlor Perfect Confetti Sprinkles Ice Cream Toppings uploaded by tabitha t.

BY BETTY CROCKER #5 in Ice Cream Toppings & Cones

Ingredients :

Sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, corn syrup, cornstarch, red 40, soy lecithin, yellow 5, yellow 6, blue 1, carnauba wax.

• Would you describe theese as hard or chewy?9 Answers
  • Are these waxy tasting? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone else put a lot of sprinkles on their ice cream?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh I love these delicious sprinkles. Amazing for a variety of treats. Great for holidays too. Low affordable price , great value for price....yum
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
I love the extra sweetness they add. I had not been able to find them at stores the past year or so, so I went online. So glad I found them again
tiva d.
Winter Park, FL
I love these you can put it on so many things! My kids love to decorate desserts that we make with these sprinkles and be creative and have fun.
Sandra R.
Love the bright colors. We love these at my work. We dish out ice cream at work and the colors don't melt and we have tried various brands.
Rosemarie W.
Buffalo, NY
L who don't like spindles on ice cream . But my love to decorate cakes .. cupcakes, brownies, Cannolis, and so many things even salt maps .
Erin E.
Redlands, CA
Great for ice cream Sundays! Love the crunch and pizazz they add to your dessert. The bright colors make for a fun add on to eating dessert
Arielle G.
Best sprinkles! they actually taste good. I got really tired of cheaper sprinkles that are tasteless. These are bright, tiny, and yummy.
Angela C.
Bakersfield, CA
I really love the sprinkles and I like to make cakes for my kids with the sprinkles they really love how it looks and the taste is good
Cheyanne S.
Who doesn't love sprinkles??! Sprinkles make everything prettier. I used them on a cake i recently baked & got so many compliments.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This product is perfect an ice cream, cupcakes, brownies, cake, or anything that you were looking to decorate and make special.
Alexis G.
Haddon Township, NJ
Would you describe theese as hard or chewy?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does anyone else put a lot of sprinkles on their ice cream?
hayley c.