Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium Brownie Mix with HERSHEY'S™ uploaded by Nicole B.Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium Brownie Mix with HERSHEY'S™ uploaded by Ana Z.Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium Brownie Mix with HERSHEY'S™ uploaded by Kayla S.

BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chocolate Flavored Syrup (High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Cocoa, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60 [An Emulsifier], Xanthan Gum And Vanillin), Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Partial Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Corn Starch, Salt, Corn Syrup, Artificial Flavor. Freshness Preserved By Potassium Sorbate.

• Does this come with frosting? 2 Answers
  • Other than of course it being a brownie, would you make ...4 Answers
  • What are your favorite things to add to it when you want ...3 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium Brownie Mix with HERSHEY'S™
  • "Omg this is my favorite brownie mix I love chocolate syrup and Hershey there so delicious my hole family loves them.. there the best I've ever had!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mix for brownies, very moist and chocolate, sometimes i top them off with a big scoop of ice cream! " in 7 reviews
  • "Very easy brownies to make great flavor and come out great every time." in 6 reviews
  • "I've had this one before and i've actually made them into little brownie bites using a muffin tin and they turned out really good." in 5 reviews
  • "I have a MAJOR sweet tooth and these brownies satisfy me and hit the spot every single time!!" in 5 reviews
Shauna A.
Harrisonburg, VA
As a girl with a nut allergy, I have always found Betty Crocker to be safe for me. Which is a great thing because it is hard finding desserts that are safe. Betty Crocker’s brownies are out of this world! They are moist, chocolatey and take you to another world. Most amazing brownies, EVER!!!
Berkley D.
College Sta, TX
soooo sweet! one of the best mixes out there. they are kinda pricey but so worth it! they are absolutely amazing! you can find them at any grocery store! i only buy this box of brownie mix!! you much try them!!
Carmen E.
Shafter , CA
I recently discovered this amazing brownie mix on sale and bought a couple of boxes. I haven't tried this variety with the Hershey's chocolate syrup, but WOW I couldn't believe how good it tastes! So delicious, fluffy, and great quality chocolate flavor thanks to the added Hershey's syrup! My family and I are in love with these brownies! I highly recommend you to try them!
Ana Z.
OMG Que puedo decir de esto, esta mezcla es la mejor del mundo simple, rápida y fácil de preparar no necesitas muchos ingredientes y el sabor es delicioso más si lo combinas con una nutella, 100% recomendado para los chocolates lovers como yo.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
This is my favorite brownie mix! I use it all the time and I get compliments on the brownies every time. I feel like the Hershey's syrup really adds a lot of flavor and moisture to the brownies that makes them so delicious and gooey. The always come out perfect with really moist insides and crispness around the edges of the pan.
Melissa V.
Betty Crocker has and always will be a staple item. For those times where a familiar flavor is your craving, pick this. You can sometimes find it in a pack of 4-6 at Sams or CostCo. It's definitely cost effective and easier than baking from scratch. Plus, there's a really unique flavor that is hard to duplicate. Add a drizzle of caramel for fun!
Morgan M.
Round Rock, TX
These brownies are so good! I love how they aren't too chocolately and the flavor is awesome! I bake it just how it is on The box and it's amazing. My whole family loves these and they're really really cheap. Would definitely buy again
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
This is by far my favorite brownie mix. They come out soft and fudget. They are very easy to make and very affordable. They never last long in my house. I used them to make brookies. I made cookie dough and put it on bottom then swirled in this brownie mix. They are amazing.
jenna l.
jackson
Brownie's are amazing and these are the best! Whip these up with some vanilla ice cream on the side and you are destined for a delicious surprise! It never hurts to add a couple of your own chocolate chips too, for those with a bit more of a sweet tooth!
Bonnie L.
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone made a cakeball with this?
Amy T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
We love brownies in our family. What could we add to theses to make them even more delicious? ??
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
Did anyone else notice the very quiet change from enough brownie mix to fill a 13x9 pan down to an 8x8, along with a hike in price? I'm disappointed.
Michelle H.
Fpo, Ap
Other than of course it being a brownie, would you make this into a different dessert
Thania B.