Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium Brownie Mix With Hershey's uploaded by Nicole B.Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium Brownie Mix With Hershey's uploaded by Ana Z.Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium Brownie Mix With Hershey's uploaded by Kayla S.

BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Betty Crocker Original Supreme Premium Brownie Mix with Hershey's: Hershey's chocolate syrup in a pouch Makes an 8" x 8" pan Bake life sweeter Kosher

• Does this come with frosting? 2 Answers
  • Other than of course it being a brownie, would you make this int...4 Answers
  • What are your favorite things to add to it when you want somethin...3 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium Brownie Mix With Hershey's
  • "Omg this is my favorite brownie mix I love chocolate syrup and Hershey there so delicious my hole family loves them.. there the best I've ever had!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mix for brownies, very moist and chocolate, sometimes i top them off with a big scoop of ice cream! " in 7 reviews
  • "Very easy brownies to make great flavor and come out great every time." in 6 reviews
  • "Its taste hreat and they are my favorite brand to use for baking." in 5 reviews
  • "I have a MAJOR sweet tooth and these brownies satisfy me and hit the spot every single time!!" in 5 reviews
Shauna A.
As a girl with a nut allergy, I have always found Betty Crocker to be safe for me. Which is a great thing because it is hard finding desserts that are safe. Betty Crocker’s brownies are out of this world! They are moist, chocolatey and take you to another world. Most amazing brownies, EVER!!!
Natasha T.
I love desserts and when baking them at home Betty Crocker’s brownies are the way to go. I can’t get enough of them! I think I buy a box everytime I go to Walmart not going to lie they’re the go to comfort food☺️💕
Berkley D.
College Sta, TX
soooo sweet! one of the best mixes out there. they are kinda pricey but so worth it! they are absolutely amazing! you can find them at any grocery store! i only buy this box of brownie mix!! you much try them!!
Carmen E.
Shafter, CA
I recently discovered this amazing brownie mix on sale and bought a couple of boxes. I haven't tried this variety with the Hershey's chocolate syrup, but WOW I couldn't believe how good it tastes! So delicious, fluffy, and great quality chocolate flavor thanks to the added Hershey's syrup! My family and I are in love with these brownies! I highly recommend you to try them!
Genesis P.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is the brand I always look for when I am trying to make brownies. When I make it for my friends and family, they literally go crazy always asking me to make more. This is inexpensive costing no more than $2.50 (at least here in the area that I live) and you will get bakery quality brownies. The thing that makes this work is honestly the added ingredient of the Hershey syrup; it gives the brownies a nice soft chewy texture that's super moist.
Ana Z.
OMG Que puedo decir de esto, esta mezcla es la mejor del mundo simple, rápida y fácil de preparar no necesitas muchos ingredientes y el sabor es delicioso más si lo combinas con una nutella, 100% recomendado para los chocolates lovers como yo.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
This is my favorite brownie mix! I use it all the time and I get compliments on the brownies every time. I feel like the Hershey's syrup really adds a lot of flavor and moisture to the brownies that makes them so delicious and gooey. The always come out perfect with really moist insides and crispness around the edges of the pan.
Melissa V.
Betty Crocker has and always will be a staple item. For those times where a familiar flavor is your craving, pick this. You can sometimes find it in a pack of 4-6 at Sams or CostCo. It's definitely cost effective and easier than baking from scratch. Plus, there's a really unique flavor that is hard to duplicate. Add a drizzle of caramel for fun!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
This is by far my favorite brownie mix. They come out soft and fudget. They are very easy to make and very affordable. They never last long in my house. I used them to make brookies. I made cookie dough and put it on bottom then swirled in this brownie mix. They are amazing.
jenna l.
jackson
Brownie's are amazing and these are the best! Whip these up with some vanilla ice cream on the side and you are destined for a delicious surprise! It never hurts to add a couple of your own chocolate chips too, for those with a bit more of a sweet tooth!
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Has anyone made a cakeball with this?
Amy T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
We love brownies in our family. What could we add to theses to make them even more delicious? ??
Michelle H.
Fpo, Ap
Other than of course it being a brownie, would you make this into a different dessert
Thania B.
With heresheys??! Yumm!!
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
Did anyone else notice the very quiet change from enough brownie mix to fill a 13x9 pan down to an 8x8, along with a hike in price? I'm disappointed.