BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Brown Sugar, Rolled Oats, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), Salt, Cinnamon, Color Added, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain egg, milk and soy ingredients.

Bonnie L.

Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
meghan s.
I made these cookies for my family for Christmas and they absolutely loved them!I will definitely make these again for our next holiday. They were super easy to make.
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
Love this! Its super easy to make and you really don't have to add too much to the mix. It has a great flavor and is extremely affordable! It is definitely worth the money. You can buy this at any big grocery story or hometown store. I would buy again.
Leslie T.
Opelika, AL
This is by far my favorite cookie mix. Not only do I make cookies with it, but I use it for cobbler-style dishes. Betty Crocker always has great prices and sometimes I get a deal at my local Kroger. The flavor is fantastic and I will always buy this brand.
Crystal B.
I love to keep bags of Betty Crocker cookies mixes in my cupboard. Sometimes I want cookies, fast and I don't have the energy to bother making cookies from scratch. These are great mixes that are easy to use, and you can jazz them up by adding your own extra ingredients. These mixes make tasty cookies.
lynda.c.baker
Stillwater
I like the convenience and love the taste of this cookie mix. I usually take the easy way out rather than baking the cookies. I just grease an 8 x 8 glass baking pan with butter then add the batter and bake. It makes a wonderful snack cake for just the 2 of us. I used it for last minute dessert by using it as a crumble topping to some canned peaches for when a few friends stopped.
Miranda V.
These are so good and they are such easy cookies to make. I love making them with the kids. They basically can do it all by themselves. Except the oven part of course!
Amanda K.
Worcester, MA
These come out great, it's just the batter is very thick and hard to get it ready. I added some raisins to mine and a little extra water to help with the process.
Bonnie L.
Where do you like to buy this product?
Bonnie L.
Where do you like to buy this product?

Walmart