Betty Crocker™ Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix uploaded by Jeannine L.Betty Crocker™ Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix uploaded by Shannon S.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (sugar,chocolate liquor,cocoa butter,soy lecithin,artificial flavor), Brown Sugar, Rolled Oats, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), Salt, Color Added, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat, soy; may contain egg and milk ingredients.

• Does the stick of butter have to have 65% of vegetable oi...1 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix

Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Whenever I'm in the mood for cookies, these are usually my go-to. Not only are they inexpensive, convenient and easy to make, but they're super delish too! The pairing of their oatmeal cookie mix and semi-sweet chocolate chips is the perfect combination. Great anytime cookie, but they're especially my favorite around the holidays!
Brianna P.
Terre Haute, IN
I loved this combo I enjoyed every bite omg this mixture is perfect. So delicious and creamy and the oatmeal just tops it all off. I was 100% satisfied. Highly recommend if you love these two separate like I do. #influenster #love #bettycrocker #influenster influenster i.Betty Crocker™ Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Marisa P.
This is one of my favorite cookie mixes - just add some liquid ingredients and you're done! I've made homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies from scratch before and they're pretty close to this bag mix which is surprising, but good for when you need cookies quick.
Katie A.
Bluffdale, UT
I like this cookie mix a lot. I am giving it 4 stars just because I'm not a huge fan of oatmeal cookies. However, they are really cheap and are extremely easy to make. I grew up baking these cookies for my dad all the time, so they are a family favorite.
Tasyanne S.
Hyannis, MA
I love baking these for my nephews, we always have it for snack time, it’s very easy to set up and bake, and it’s sooo soft and delicious, it’s easy and the price is great, if your looking for a delicious chocolate chip cookies this is the one!
Amy P.
Minneapolis, MN
These taste like my moms homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies but they are WAY easier to make! It’s nice to have a package of these on hand in case you need a cookie fix fast!
Leisha S.
Greenville, SC
I LOVE to bake and usually from scratch... but there’s something about these cookies. The sweet chocolate chips with the added texture of the oatmeal. You can’t go wrong!
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
This Betty Crocker Cookie Mix is my Go To and My Favorite Packaged Cookie Mix to use! The recipe only calls for 2 added ingredients and my cookies turn out great everytime! I use this 2-3x a week and my family eats them right up! Homemade with love and the help of Betty Crocker! I highly recommend this to all Cookie lovers, and espically busy Moms!
Katelyn D.
I used to make these cookies for my dad all the time when I was a kid! The directions are super easy to follow and come out perfect every time. The flavor is always wonderful and my dad was thrilled to have his favorite sweet treat. I'll definitely throw this on my grocery list to bring back memories!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My kids love making cookies and Betty Crocker mixes make it so easy for them to make themselves and still taste good.  I love that you just add a few ingredients and you are ready to go.  This is great quality at a low price.  I purchase mine at Walmart or Dollar General.
Jasmine  H.
Chico, CA
Does the stick of butter have to have 65% of vegetable oil in it or can you use a stick of butter with less vegetable oil in it ?

Walmart