Betty Crocker™ Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix uploaded by Shannon S.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (sugar,chocolate liquor,cocoa butter,soy lecithin,artificial flavor), Brown Sugar, Rolled Oats, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), Salt, Color Added, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat, soy; may contain egg and milk ingredients.

• Does the stick of butter have to have 65% of vegetable oi...1 Answers
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
This Betty Crocker Cookie Mix is my Go To and My Favorite Packaged Cookie Mix to use! The recipe only calls for 2 added ingredients and my cookies turn out great everytime! I use this 2-3x a week and my family eats them right up! Homemade with love and the help of Betty Crocker! I highly recommend this to all Cookie lovers, and espically busy Moms!
Katelyn D.
I used to make these cookies for my dad all the time when I was a kid! The directions are super easy to follow and come out perfect every time. The flavor is always wonderful and my dad was thrilled to have his favorite sweet treat. I'll definitely throw this on my grocery list to bring back memories!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My kids love making cookies and Betty Crocker mixes make it so easy for them to make themselves and still taste good.  I love that you just add a few ingredients and you are ready to go.  This is great quality at a low price.  I purchase mine at Walmart or Dollar General.
Jimmie L.
These are my moms favorite cookies to bake for any event and they are so so delicious!! They are super easy to make and crowds anywhere adore them! Out of all of the cookie mixes we have tried this is our favorite! I love love love these cookies. You have got to try them!
Laura R.
Loved these! they taste really good though they tasted like regular chocolate chip cookies to me. super affordable. i really liked the consistency that these cookies have after you mix everything. it was really quick to make too
Valeria N.
Easy to use mix. Great mix to expand on as well. I used this mix to make lactation cookies by adding brewer's yeast. The mix works great on it's own. The flavor of the oatmeal and chocolate chips make it taste homemade! The pouches were found at my local grocery store.
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
By far the best cookie mix ever! It is so simple to make when I want to bring something sweet into the office. My cookies always turn out perfect when using this. I sometimes add extra chocolate chips for an extra sweet treat :)
Sadie J.
The Betty Crocker Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie mix is my FAVORITE cookie mix! I bake these until the edges just barely start to harden, and they come out perfect and so very soft! I was deemed the baking queen by my husband's family because of these cookies.
Brittany J.
Douglasville, GA
I bought these originally for milk production as I breastfeed and need to stock up my supply in the freezer. Surprisingly they taste amazing! These are now my go to cookies, no matter the occasion. Pretty cheap too, at my local Walmart they are 1.98 for a pack that makes 3 dozen cookies!
Friencine J.
The size is a big problem for me its really a problem. Its not enough it only make what 5 but clams it makes 20 no no i don't like that but other then that it taste good just need more
Jasmine  H.
Chico, CA
Does the stick of butter have to have 65% of vegetable oil in it or can you use a stick of butter with less vegetable oil in it ?

Walmart