BY BETTY CROCKER

Amy M.
Park City, KS
I have to buy these candles every year for both of my kids Birthdays. They love the bright colors. They light easily also. I just wish they were slightly taller...but they do fine at the length they are.
Colleen F.
Erie, PA
They are candles. The neon colors are bright, so its great for my daughter who loves the bright, hot pink ones! I find them easy to light, the blow out easily, and Ive used them twice now and haven't had any break or burn too low that I need to toss them.
Nicole T.
Knoxville, TN
The staple candle to have. These things are a must have. Cheaper brands can't come close to these. Stays lit and not too messy. Always have these in our house.
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
There's not much to say, they're candles lol
I like that they don't feel sticky and oily like some cheaper candles and they don't melt in seconds!
Ciara K.
Jamestown, KY
I love the neon colors and they really pop compared to other candles! The candles also seem pretty easy to light compared to others.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
These are great for the color they provide, however when you have too many concentrated in one area the taste is a little bitter.
Kris L.
DuBois, PA
My kids love these bright colored candles!! I have to agree with the review below about the length but its really not a problem!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I love these candles they are so nice and bright and didn't leak on my cake. Will get them next time I need birthday candles!
Tab D.
Clovis, Ca
Work well. don't bleed as quickly on to the cake. Colorful and have many options for different colors and shapes if wanted.
Caileigh C.
Meridian, MS
This are super cute to put on a birthday cake. The neon would especially pop on a black or white birthday cake!!